+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What s sentence you have used in your post DIVORCE, I think we should give a try to Forex again , again and again until we get success in it because it is a game of knowledge if we want to get control on it then we must improve our knowledge and trading skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akubambang is an unknown quantity at this point akubambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losing is the step for gaining success in forex .
    it is ok if we lose some times . but we must learn from our losing.
    and try to avoid the mistakes that we had made.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar humein forex mein loss ho ga to yakeeni baat hy k iss sy hum ko p5rofit bi ho ga aor agar hum iss ko devore kar dien gy to pher to profit nahin ho ga aor loss to humaaraa ho chukaa ho ga jo k wapis nahin a saky ga iss liey loss hony par iss ko devorce nahin karnaa chahiey bal k iss loss sy seekhnaa chahiey.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will definitely do that, his name we can not get what we want we will certainly do it very well, including denouncing forex trading itself. human name must always seek the truth themselves because he was the one always right and always right so that somebody else is always wrong.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love Forex business very much,I work very hard with commitment,dedication and so I can't leave it ever.If we keep on trying to succeed in this business then someday we can become successful and earn lot of money,but if we just quit without trying much then we will never get anything.We must just try to focus on one thing at a time and stick to it.

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sucses diforex we have to change our mind about losing or Menag,,,,,,,,,,, but your mind to adjust as forex with a positive mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,, remember forex is business ...... and stay sucsess or not we who decide ......

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losing in forex is part of learning process, i believe in all business there will be time when we gain some loses, so as long as we can manage and minimize our loss i think no i will never leave forex trading

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wicaksono View Post
    My sister already did it, she lost for 3000$, she regret and never want to remember forex any more. But I think she loss becaue she lack of knowledge in forex, now I start forex used this free posting bonus not my real money maybe after sometime if profit still difficult to realized, I will consider to divorce it, because it take my time a lot.

mere khayal es boht sare log pehle aisa kar chuke hain apne ziyada loss hone ki wajah es aur yeh loss un ki apni ghaltion se hota hai to boht afsos hota hai mera khayal hai ke agar mara bhi ziyada loss ho ga to main bhi forex trading chor koon ga

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My sister already did it, she lost for 3000$, she regret and never want to remember forex any more. But I think she loss becaue she lack of knowledge in forex, now I start forex used this free posting bonus not my real money maybe after sometime if profit still difficult to realized, I will consider to divorce it, because it take my time a lot.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i will not do this. becoz infact i thinks its my own fault and i dont have aproper knowledge about trading and market rates. i trrade in that time whwn rates are in losses .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)