+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia Open Market strategy..

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you sure about your strategy ??? pending orders are a good strategy for making a profit ... but sometimes we place buy or sell and don't touch pending orders and we don't work, that means we can't trade and make profits ... How to place the best pending orders for get profit ??? i usually use two stategy ... sell and buy together and put sametime and maray imaginary say aap ki the best strategy ha q kay fortunately aur loss stop ma zayada defrance nahi ha ager yes strategy week ma 4 din chalti ha 1/2 bar fails bhi hoti ha tu avrige ma hum get hi kartya han is laye maray imaginary sa is the user ko karnay ma koi prob nahi hona chaya lattice ko bhi ma tu is ko apply karon ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's also a good trick for you to use it, increasing my knowledge in trading, does this mean you only rely on hours? without analyzing charts or market movements beforehand? . but this trick is very accurate, it shouldn't be, I will also use this trick in my trade and we recommend that if in the Asian market we only do scalping and use a lot. We trade as usual in many markets such as London and New York markets, so we use a lot of standards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is useful, but only applies to this when MCAD supports it, don't go in using this strategy because the market is different every day and it is difficult to implement this strategy on a daily basis. and I have used this strategy but it did not last long, because indeed the industry at that time was abandoned, but because of the extra tolerance because the mistakes we make will generate enormous revenues because we achieve very little

6. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy pack with fundamental rules or just open the market in the session market? I still don't understand. or maybe this strategy is only technical in pattern? how do you base on using this strategy? please explain and I don't think that this strategy is safe and can be used forever, is too risky and can give us too much profit, but at the same time it can be a source of big losses. so we have to have safe alternatives and tricks.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be used in all conditions ... but the enemy of this strategy is the sideway market ... because that will make our SL constantly ... but, we can handle it buying higher SL levels ... maybe we can set 60-80 pips. .but it affects our TP to be broader too. If you have good money management and I have used this strategy but it did not last long, because indeed the industry at that time was abandoned, but because of the extra tolerance because the mistakes we make will generate large revenues because we achieved too little

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that sounds interesting and this is similar to a jitching master strategy but a new one with stop loss and open asian markets so I want to ask how many times hit stop loss because you know there is a mini account and we want it not to explode it and this is only for the GBPUSD currency pair has the character if the opening price goes up by 20 pips then he will go up or vice versa, and this is the most accurate signal, I parked it with a small risk because we have used stop losses

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honey yes kaffi ahci strategy or sat saty best ha muja yes booht he ahci ro best strategy lagti ha esi waja sa main strategy ko traidng main boht he zada uses karnta hon or main ice strategy sa boht he zada agr hon and my good strategy also love it. but first you have to touch your market for a while your pending order gives you a loss but I like the police you set TP and SL at this point A good pipe to trade in this situation

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading strategy looks interesting; But not understanding it will be beneficial or not; never use this strategy; plan to register on my demo account. and I think, in Asia there are many possibilities for success in forex trading. Even though I am from Asia, that is why I want to say that in this post about the Asian open market strategy it is very necessary for all Asian traders.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally do not agree with this strategy because it is not based on any indicators or conditions. I want to ask what is the reason for waiting for prices to move 50 pips above the opening before placing our stopbuy? the market will not always act the same. What is the logic behind this. What if after making 60 pips above the opening it will make a sharp retreat and push down our stop losses. I hope you can explain further and the strategy is very simple, just check what prices are in the open Asian market and make 4 stop pending orders. open price + 20 pips buy stop SL place.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once tried a similar strategy like this strategy ... using a special number to trade too ... and I got good results with a good pip ... this strategy is perfect if you only trade part time .... because this strategy is set and forget ... in the morning we set the market to enter, SL, TP .... and wait until the night .... that will hit, SL or TP and if you offer the right strategy, then I will also use this strategy to my account in the trading business. but I also have to test the truth of this strategy using a demo account. after a proven strategy that can be profitable will apply to my new real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)