+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex robot & expert advisor guaranted profit

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot to trade forex as a new trader. I think at the time begging to trade in the use of robots not
    well. try to analyze trends and markets. then you can learn a lot. if you want to use a robot then search on google. You can find several of them. or ask the experts. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why do most people want to rely on robots ??? this makes no sense to me. will anyone here understand the need for robots to trade? and I think personally, because I have never used a robot, so none of them is the best robot. but that's the best in us, we trade with common sense and heart, and forex robots can't do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emm ROBOT only helps you a few things ... Who is better ... you or ROBOT ... hikikkk I think I am better that a robot because I can taste sweet chocolate ... can a robot do that ... emmm it can only help you make chocolate ... and robots based on strategy we all need to choose robots depending on good strategies that we believe we can change strategies to EA by coding them or buying them with code and tested by some good programmers.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots only work in certain environments, they need certain market situations. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong, but my understanding of them is that they can magnify failure and can easily erase you too. if we learn something, and that doesn't matter. the best choice for learning is to trade manually, i.e. do it yourself. I prefer to trade manually and learn something every day in the process.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot to trade. I always trade with my own analysis. many traders get profit by using robots in trading. but I don't like it ... and I think both systems are for different times. But I think the automated trading system is the best for experienced traders. And the manual trading system is the best system for new traders or newcomers ... Thank you ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend to any trader to use robots because robots risk if they are profitable and can generate millions of dollars then why are there many traders who lose. So don't trust robots to try the strategies won and do it here manually trading and what I experience using compound strategies is difficult ... reality is always different from mathematical calculations. We don't get delusions with the least amount of money that can be a thousand times in a few years.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would prefer to use my emotions and psychology, and my logic for fighting in this market, I don't need fundamentals, indicators, EA, which makes my trade more complicated, and I like the simplest and use robots from real traders instead of robots from marketer (you know what i mean)

always calculate your initial deposit vs. risk before using any robot

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans are better and we cannot compare humans with robots, no doubt for that, and I prefer to trade manually, it's profitable and suitable for me other than that, I have good knowledge and experience with trading manuals and then become a good trader and not dependent on others ... and Humans are a better choice in trading because the risk of losing all investments can be minimized because it involves emotions and decision making. but in the case of choice robots such as decision making do not exist and if things go in an unspecified way for the robot to act then a disaster can occur.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is very very good than trading robots and I trade manually and almost 95% of traders trade manually because manual trading is real trading and trading robots is unreliable and trustworthy and we have to trade manually. and what is the use of automatic trading? Why traders still trade with manual systems if the robot is really profitable. Robots have no sense or reason. They don't know about the future but we know (news, weekends, budgets, elections etc.). SO why trade with robots when we can learn to trade and make a profit better than robots.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex robots can bring money to you in the forex business but for you need to make a robot with your own trading strategy but if you use robots made by other people so you can face huge losses in time for this robot. and, if you have confidence in a trading strategy or system there is no problem with manual trading. because this is the choice of each trader, baby. but if you feel tired, you can choose a robot to replace your job, baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open