+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex robot & expert advisor guaranted profit

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will use a robot in the near future thats why I am trying to develop a robot and try to set some good settings because my robot has a large withdrawal percentage. That is why this is risky in real trading & for this reason I am trying to improve my robot. and I prefer to use rebots if I am not an expert trader but if I am a good trader I can do it manually without robot ea but your ea robot can benefit more from you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-28)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this EA can produce 2mil from 1k then how much will be generated from 1mil ??? I hope you understand. Very unlikely to happen. And is it possible to ... Nothing is impossible now I am not sure of Robort but after a convincing experience some of them started as very good and were the best at achieving high profits ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-30)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner I do not know fully about forex robots. I know forex trading is not difficult, it is very easy to use. forex makes a professional trader. and I gather knowledge and experience about robots after one year I will use robots in trading. I think robots are better for making continued profits from trading. I would love to use robots in trading.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be wise to try to use EA with the help of an experienced hand without which you can achieve it. the best is you get help and be patient with the machine. and you don't need to learn a programming language just to make a simple expert advisor.
    I suggest you to find ea 4 generator using google
    You can create one ea in just minutes, and it can be used directly on mt4

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you have an EA that can give us random entries (not after buying and selling) but randomly, and have TP and SL set there?
    because I want to test something and I need an expert advisor to do that and depending on the Robot you use for automated trading, but in my experience if you want to increase your income, then do manual trading because with increasing knowledge, our income also increases if not we have time to learn so find a good robot and trade automatically.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-17)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no system that is 100% safe in forex. Forex is safe, but traders are not safe at all. In forex trading, the risk of loss is much higher than taking profit. So, we need to keep us safe by gathering the right skills.

Hlw, dear friends,
    Today I want to know that automated trading is really safe. We invest a lot of money in trading and we can only trust ourselves in trading. So, I really want to know whether automatic trading is 100% safe for a trader. ?

Yes, automated trading is safe from internet hacker cheats and cheat brokers, because if we manage automated trading we make our own servers for trading. We don't have to open MT4 every day because the server does our job to trade automatically.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot ka mujay pata nahi ha lekin agar ham expert se advice letey ha tu ya hamay bohat acha profit de sakty ha kio ka jo expert hoty ha wo trading ma bohat zaida survive kar ka agay aye hoty ha is liye learn sab se acha ha.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think more robots are made to help trade traders because they don't have more time or more expertise to trade, so we have to choose the best, I think every robot has a good side that is so different from each other, so we have to very selective to choose the best, I think every trader has their own favorite robot that should help in their trading.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robots work which is why many people are looking for great forex robots and programmers are always busy making good & profitable forex robots! if forex doesn't work i think no one can buy a robot but the first thing if a first beginner wants to trade real with a robot he can benefit with this robot but never be a good forex trader.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to find out business facilities and currency is currency, but this is huge, because I have my company to measure and profit, which maybe 70-80% of me do a lot of things I'm very satisfied with. and I personally do not use the forex robot system. But one of my friends uses this and he gets good results too. But I did not try to use this. I only believe in myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open