+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading indicators are dependent on each trader's psychology and trading style. There is no universal best indicator. To assess which indicators suit you the best you should test your strategy on a demo account. This will put your chosen indicators on test on a more significant scale. The more you practice this the more you will feel confident with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by natsir View Post
    HI, forex is popular business.i think play very important rule in our trading and we can not get good profit with out using indicators that is why indicators are very important and it give us the good information but some time they give fake information and it happen mostly in news good luck yar indicators aap ko sirf trend maloom karny k liye use kar sakty hen aap in ko apni strategy k sath indicators use karni chaye is se aap ki trades mein improvements ayegi aap ko chaye k aap aik indicators ka combination use karen
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार विश्लेषण और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में निवेश के वर्षों के अनुभव वाले महान व्यापारियों और निवेशकों को यह कहना होगा कि कई तकनीकी संकेतकों का उपयोग करके एक साथ जटिल रणनीतियों को लागू करना आवश्यक है। फिर भी, यदि आप इस पर नए हैं, तो विभिन्न संकेतकों का उपयोग विपरीत प्रभाव प्रदान कर सकता है। वास्तव में, एक शुरुआत के रूप में, आपके लिए एकल संकेतक का उपयोग करके सरल रणनीतियों का उपयोग करना कहीं अधिक समझदार है। संकेतक का विकल्प जिसे आप विश्लेषण करेंगे, यह अत्यंत महत्वपूर्ण है क्योंकि यह केवल उसके लिए है जो आपके पूर्वानुमानों की प्राप्ति पर निर्भर करता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI, forex is popular business.i think play very important rule in our trading and we can not get good profit with out using indicators that is why indicators are very important and it give us the good information but some time they give fake information and it happen mostly in news good luck yar indicators aap ko sirf trend maloom karny k liye use kar sakty hen aap in ko apni strategy k sath indicators use karni chaye is se aap ki trades mein improvements ayegi aap ko chaye k aap aik indicators ka combination use karen

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One way to simplify your trading is through a trading plan that includes chart indicators and a few rules as to how you should use those indicators. In keeping with the idea that simple is best, there are four easy indicators you should become familiar with using one or two at a time to identify trading entry and exit points. Once you are trading a live account a simple plan with simple rules will be your best ally.
    1.The Tools at Your Service for Different Market Environments.
    2.Trading With Moving Averages.
    3.Trading With RSI.
    4.Trading With the Moving Average Convergence & Divergence (MACD)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that indicators is not very useful in trading and you shouldn't rely just on it because you will get a lot of wrong signals because it just follow the prices and don't predict the next movement , you should analyze the market first and determine the current trend then you can use the indicators well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that trading in forex is important rule in our trading and we can not get good profit with out using indicators that is why indicators are very important and it give us the good information but some time they give fake information and it happen mostly in news.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, I relied on the time index and the four hours I be followers of My Position a good follow-up so that I close any deal has gained at least twenty points because I relied on a little profit either Balnspl index today, it does not care, because the currency market or Forex variable from day to day was hard for the daily index Forex Trading main indicators important hian trader ko indicators ka knowledge hona lazmy chhy trading main indicators say trader market ko janch skta ha aor trading main market ko analysis krta ha trading kay thik signals us ko mil jaty hain phr trading main profit hota ha aor thik trade hoti ha

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The great traders and investors with years of experience in forex market analysis and investment in the foreign exchange market will tend to say it is necessary to implement complex strategies simultaneously using several technical indicators. Still, if you're new at this , the use of various indicators might provide the opposite effect. Indeed, as a beginner , it is far more sensible for you to use simple strategies using a single indicator. The choice of indicator that you will analyze is extremely important because it is only to him that depend on the realization of your forecasts.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use some indicators too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position, but for it, i do not want to depend my trading with them, i have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend so i can put the order at the right track jaise k ager stohac ko use kareen to ager o below 30 k level per ho or main line triger libe ko cross to hum ko pata chelta ha k market oper ja sekti ha right

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using indicator is very good for trader because when trader analysis market it help trader do find good level that is very important for trade. I think trader can trade without indicator but trader should need to know about price action then they can do this business without any indicator. Every trader should need to know the indicator if they want to use it and when they know how it work then for them trading is very easy for them and they can do well.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using indicators is so much important for a trader. because in forex making profit or facing loss are depended on the market movement. this business place is directly connected with world economy. for a little change of world economy this market moves. and to make profit it is so much important to predict the market movement. and for this indicator is a great tool and it gives us a strong signal about the market movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)