+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 312 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Trader can make consistent profit if trader have good strategy and experience. Then they can take forex as career when trader take forex as career then they should know world economic and political condition. It is very good for trader.
    consistent profit is possible only for some times or days but not for lifetime,,,making forex as profession would be a wrong decision because forex hasnot certainty,,even experience trader can get loss
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to have forex trading as main profession, in fact if we treat trading as profession that only we can do justice with our trades and put enough efforts in it, though i am against having forex trading as sole profession instead would like to do something else simultaneously for getting regular and risk free income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I have to think hard to make forex as my career ..
    for me, forex business is a side job and I have to study hard to get profit ...
    better I focus to improving career in my job
    I think you are quite right. for some people, forex trading has been used as a main job. all depends on your own. if you can consistently make a profit, I do not think it wrong to forex, you make as a main job. and I am sure, forex income of greater than formal employment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to think hard to make forex as my career ..
    for me, forex business is a side job and I have to study hard to get profit ...
    better I focus to improving career in my job

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    forex jo hai woh aik acha aur best business hai kion kay hum is kay andar earning karah sakta hain acha profit kay sath woh bhi aik kaam waqat kay andar. may na khud aik acha profit hasil kia hai dosara business say zayda hasil kia hai. tabhi may na is business ko chose kia hai apni life kay andar.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fores Business is very great and profitable business in this world. but i don't think that i can make it the profession for future. its very hard to make it profession
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it isn't a good idea to become a full time trader as you may lose all you capital one a day so i suggest being a part time trader beside you main profession as trading will help you a lot to improve your income .

Member maroof2012 is an unknown quantity at this point maroof2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that a man decided that forex trading as a full time job then he concentrate fully and not involve any other activities. After a few months he earn money for his family.

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the good businesses of all other business. You can take it seriously as your profession. If you are a professional forex trader, you should do it seriously and study more and more. You have to learn new things daily. In forex it is possible to make a high profit within a short time. But it will be risky and not suggested. If you want to do it professionally, you should get profit slowly and follow money management strictly.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is capable of giving good and fast return. However it also comes with a lot of risk. So before you decide to make it a full time career, you must think hard and evaluate your competency in forex trading. The best way to measure whether we are suitable for forex trading is by looking at our past performance in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 312 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)