+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 312 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsabuj View Post
    I have been trading for about one year. I have already regained my job for being professional trader in my near future. I'm now trading well. I think forex trading can be my career profession.
    Its nice but for getting the perfect in forex we need the experience and also we have to go with the hard work and knowledge .we have to go with the patience,we must try the demo to get it all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ultimate goal of a trader should be to get consistent profit. When you will hit this goal, then forex will be your job and career. Then you may diversify in different sectors to make more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the experience and also we have to go for the news and when we are able to take the regular profit here then we are best to make it a job.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    I relied on trade with foreign exchange earned in the food and daily food Aiili all my capital and I am what I own I trade Forex in a $ 10000 and God Istrna from bankruptcy and the loss with snakes difficult in this day, O men of God Golo.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we learn forex properly then we will definitely feel the results will be obtained. and the more we understand the advantages of forex will always follow us. And surely all traders want it.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, forex trading is not my career profession. i am a student so now it can not be my career profession. After completed my graduation
    then i select my career profession.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that forex trading as a profession always required great knowledge because if you want to become professional
    you have to gain too much knowledge.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the experience and also we have to go for the trading with the patience so that we can be winner here.We have to go with the technical analysis to make right trade.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, Forex trading isn't my career profession. But someday later, I hope forex trading can be my profession. With forex, I can work it anytime and anywhere. I want to adapt this business as my profession. It is very interesting business and i like it very very much.

Banned fxsentu is an unknown quantity at this point fxsentu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm now newbie as I have been trading for few months. I've been running my another business. If I can make continuous profit from the forex market then I also be my career profession which I like to take.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 312 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)