+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 312 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Yes i agree with you my brother i want to creat months as my career in forex market. Now i try to create my own strategy , and i use a demo account to practice
    every day, and end of the month i will try a real account to confirm my strategy and to start earning a good profit each day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best profession in my opinion ... though I have seen many people always at large with their professions yet I think this is a profession which can bestow you everything if you are ready to put the right amount of dedication in it. Just be content with your system and your capability and keep repeating your strong trick. Don't let greed, boredom, fear get in your way ... keep your goals realistic and if you have too big dreams, just wait and try to multiply them through the power of compounding in forex. Dont' do anything rash or behave like you are surrounding a roullette table and everything will be fine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exchange trading is not like other pleural other investments where there are always new ways for stores, and also to foreign currency prices. As the exchange trading based on indicators and technical analysis, and also to me Altvsrat moves by the candle inside the trading platform..

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brutu View Post
    I really hope it becomes a reality in my life, and to date I am still trying to make it happen, with the prayer of course, if it be a full time trader who became a real,
    I believe that there is financial freedom,
    This became my goal, someday I'll get the financial freedom and I want to be a full time trader, because by being a trader I can work for myself and was able to build my own career, and most importantly, I can spend more time for my family.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really hope it becomes a reality in my life, and to date I am still trying to make it happen, with the prayer of course, if it be a full time trader who became a real,
    I believe that there is financial freedom,

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If forex must be a career for me, then it must be on full time basis. Then will i realise the potentials of trading it.

Junior Member Razu is an unknown quantity at this point Razu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very profitable business so i think full time Forex trading will career profession.But if you will trade part time it is not career profession for you.Forex will create more money and better profession.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak best business hain main ne or be buhot business deke hain leken forex ke jesa koy be nahi hain or forex ko main ne apna future business ka socha hain inshallah main ak din forex trading main buhot agy jawonga its my profession....

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistently earning from the Forex market is not easy but i am doing good profit per month and my profit ratio is more then the loss ratio and i am thinking that i will take it as my profession.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    its dream of every one that he led a luxury life and for this purpose he use his every source, i think in this modern life forex is the best thing that can fulfil our dreams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 312 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)