+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 312 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bronz View Post
    Her bar forex mien mayar ko nazar mien rakhna hota h jab ham as mien mayar ko nazar mien rakh ker trade ya posting kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada acha bonus hasil kerne k haqdar ban jate hien as lyee ham ko mayar ko dakh ker hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien mayari postig kerte hien tu ham as mien acha bonus hasil ker sakte hien aur ham as mien khud k lyee as mien kuch na kuch kamaee kar sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab cheezo dakh ker kaam karna hota h.
    वास्तव में मेरे प्रिय, मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार दीर्घकालिक आय उत्पन्न करने के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा व्यवसाय है। इसलिए लोग इसे चुन सकते हैं क्योंकि एक काम इसके बारे में गंभीर काम करना है। यह एक ऐसा काम है जहाँ कोई कम समय में अच्छा पैसा कमा सकता है, लेकिन ऐसा करने में सक्षम होने के लिए आपको व्यापार ज्ञान और अनुभव की आवश्यकता होती है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार हमारे लिए एक बहुत ही उपयोगी व्यवसाय है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss ham ko is man apne career ko professional dakhna chahye Trading mien news hi sab kuch hota h aur hamain agar news ko dakhna h tu ham ko forex factory mien dakhna hota h as mien ham ko pata chal jata h k market kaha ja sakti h aur as mien hamain kis taraf trade kerna hota h agar ham as mien trade kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar zaror kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee news ko sath ly ker chalna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab news ko dakhna hota h jab ham as mien dakh bhal ker as mien trade kerte hien tu ham as mien lazmi kaamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien agar kamaee kerna h tu ham ko as mien news ko her bar zaror dakhna hota h aur us per amal b karna hota h Param koshish Mein Apna career ko best karna hoga to hi Ban sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's important to learn how to trade on Forex. We must set their goals and objectives and strategies for achieving them and how we will trade. It is important to study and carry out technical and fundamental analysis of trading before we go to trade and survive, but not a few need to be practiced enough on a demo account and see if their strategy works or not and after they have high confidence, they can trade with a real account. and its good that if you think of it as your career, you can get more and more profit because it's your priority and you invest and take part in various activities that give you strategies and strategies for successful trading

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not make it to trade as a place of residence for capital accumulation or employment. Because I accept that I have not been able to achieve constant profits, and the accumulation that I have achieved is still small. In approaching if I can achieve additional profit, I will once again reach the above trade as a career. and yes of course forex has all the capabilities that are owned by the food business, so forex can be our career choice if we give some of our daily time and try to check the behavior of the forex market, this can be very useful for us

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my country the status as a trader still does not have a proper place in the eyes of people. That's because my country still doesn't understand clearly the benefits of trade. But I agree with your point. The merchant must sooner or later become a great profession that can defeat even university products. and forex is the best business for getting acceptable accumulations. I can get accumulated that can be received consistently from this business. because with this business I do not charge to absorb additional time like other businesses.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her bar forex mien mayar ko nazar mien rakhna hota h jab ham as mien mayar ko nazar mien rakh ker trade ya posting kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada acha bonus hasil kerne k haqdar ban jate hien as lyee ham ko mayar ko dakh ker hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien mayari postig kerte hien tu ham as mien acha bonus hasil ker sakte hien aur ham as mien khud k lyee as mien kuch na kuch kamaee kar sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab cheezo dakh ker kaam karna hota h.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make this business a career for you. It has a great platform for traders to make money from it. You can benefit from this business if you have sufficient knowledge about this. If you have discipline and can control your emotions in trading, then you can shine here and continue as a career for a long time. and you always use forex as a free time business because forex always depends on market conditions, sometimes the market falls and several times the market goes up, which is why you have to remember some things that it is always a part time profession

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that Forex trading is a very good business for generating long-term income. Therefore people can choose this as a job is to do serious work about it. This is a job where someone can certainly make good money in less time but to be able to do it you are required to have trade knowledge and experience. and forex trading is a very useful business for us. we can take forex as a career in the future, we can become full-time forex traders and earn regular income from the forex business. but we must have good skills and the right knowledge about the forex market. if we have good skills and discipline then we can get consistent money from forex

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine there is around that if you want to complete a forex exchange Similarly with your profession call At that time you aggravate the big trader Besides the long term after that your gift might also increase A few times in this situation you will constantly be centralized in exchange You are not Previous, other exercises and forex trading are the best opportunities to build your career. Forex trading is the best way to get a good income. we can take forex as a business for life and we can increase income with forex. if we have good knowledge about the forex market then we can last long and become successful in forex

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very good career path and this is not as simple as it seems. At the initial stage it seems very easy to make money on the forex market but when you go deeper and realize how forex works then suddenly you realize that it is not gambling and you only need consistent knowledge to get money on the forex market which is very bright as career and forex trading is a very smart business in the world and I like it very much because of my profession. actually I don't produce consistently. but I work hard and hope that in the future I will earn money. there are many opportunities in forex trading besides other businesses and foreign exchange also gives us lots of offers. I think as a profession, trading forex is my best choice. so I took it for the rest of my life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 312 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)