+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 312 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko life time business bhee kia jaa sakta hai lkin yahan traders aik ghalti krty hain ke isko just short term trade se achieve krna chahty hain lkin jo asal treeqa hai wo long term hai kyun ke hr time forex market readings change hoti rehti hain kbhi up or kbhi down or jo real traders hain wo in sab se aida uthaty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed_ahmad6864 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the best business for earning good profit on short time. I can earn good profit with consistently from this business. And i have choose this business for my living. Because with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldmaster For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-11-26), zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक शानदार व्यवसाय है। मेरे पास अभी पर्याप्त अनुभव नहीं है इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग को आय के अन्य श्रोत के रूप में उपयोग करता हूँ। मैं इसे अपने मुख्य जॉब के बाद करता हूँ। फॉरेक्स मार्केट की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि यह 24 घंटे काम करता है, इसलिए आप अपने अनुसार समय मिलने पर किसी टाइम भी ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं। यदि आपके पास ट्रेडिंग कौशल और अनुभव है तो आप इसे कमाई का मुख्य श्रोत बना सकते हैं। मैं अभी तक अपने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग से संतुष्ट हूँ अब देखता हूँ आगे क्या होता है।
    YE he bat ha bhai trading bhi ik art hota ha jo k har koi nhi kr pata ha or iss ko sekhna parta ha investemt ka koi rule nhi ha jaha tak ma na dekha ha low investemtn waly bhi survive kr jaty hian pr jin k pass plan nhi hota ha wo big capital k sath bhi loss he krty hain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-11-26)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My consideration is that you do not have to depend on foreign exchange earnings for existence, but it can be relied upon to drop for the future, especially if you count offspring and children, Forex is a large market, so you must be careful of any research conducted dishonorable that is done dishonorable dare to lose your account and now I am a student and practice trading as my part time job. But I created my dream in life from here. I want to succeed my dream with Forex. Now I think this is my study time at Forex and my target is to become a professional trader after finishing my studies. I get a big chance to get big money that I can't get in other professions.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-11-26), Unregistered (3)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you can't make forex your operator, but your approach must be very positive. You must be very positive. I found many people here who were in business and other jobs and tried forex, but now they are successful traders who make a lot of money. a very profitable business has unique qualities but I was very disappointed when I found out that people took forex gambling and did it without the right knowledge and had huge losses it was not forex error it was a mistake people approach to forex

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-11-26), zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friend wants to trade my career but it's not that simple because now I am new to trading and have very little knowledge about it but I try hard to learn quickly about it and once I learn more than I am really interested in making this is my career. Forex really helps you get more if you know it. and I have a long-term plan to become and expert in the forex trading business expert and full-time trader so I have a great career. I just need to work hard to achieve that and I know that's possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक शानदार व्यवसाय है। मेरे पास अभी पर्याप्त अनुभव नहीं है इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग को आय के अन्य श्रोत के रूप में उपयोग करता हूँ। मैं इसे अपने मुख्य जॉब के बाद करता हूँ। फॉरेक्स मार्केट की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि यह 24 घंटे काम करता है, इसलिए आप अपने अनुसार समय मिलने पर किसी टाइम भी ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं। यदि आपके पास ट्रेडिंग कौशल और अनुभव है तो आप इसे कमाई का मुख्य श्रोत बना सकते हैं। मैं अभी तक अपने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग से संतुष्ट हूँ अब देखता हूँ आगे क्या होता है।

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it is your career that can generate more and more profit, as your priorities and investments and participate in activities that give you different knowledge and strategies for successful negotiations. In this case, you need good knowledge and hard work. But I don't think of it as a career before a constant average income from it. and It's worth the time you come to forex. If you don't want to lose your money and just want to make a profit, Job is the best for you. Although we can adapt Forex as a part time hobbyist.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a standout among other business for gaining great benefit on brief time. be that as it may, up to this point have not had the option to give advantages to proceed, now and then can be an extraordinary bit of leeway, at times still lose visit botch I did was the point at which the misfortune, once in a while to the misfortune with a brisk answer so my feelings are crazy.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best trading site to get and benefit, we only need to learn technical trading and work hard or do it with great interest or become a part-time trader, but I hope the future will be able to support themselves and their families from the results of forex trading. continue to learn everything related to forex trading and I will try to be consistent in this business and the forex market and the stock market I can't imagine my life without trading for me trading is my official job ;; but you should know that knowledge and experience are the most powerful weapons in this large market without your experience cannot be profitable as a daily trader

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 312 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)