+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help me to learn this job.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also here still requires learning and seeking knowledge and therefore I want to exist in this forum to look for the information I wanted to know because I think I'll get inforamsi in this case in this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milondada View Post
    please help me to learn this job

If you think this is a job, you can assume you also are transactions in the office and there are certain hours of the market you enter and exit the market, meaning that you can learn discipline in trading so that you can get good results in forex trading, and you can get knowledge of many on this forum that you learn with other friends who are successful traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maxpine is on a distinguished road maxpine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager ap waqay he mai forex trading sekhny k khawahish mand ho to ap ko apny faisly per constant lagy ga q k bohat sy moqay esy ain gy k ap logon ko forex tough lagy ge lakin ap ko her hal main daty rehana hy aur khob mehant kerni hy q k mehnat aur saber ka phal metha hota hy.Is k elawa ap zyada sy zyda books perho video dekho aur demo use kro.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is not so hard to learn and you can do it very easily. forum is a vast place to learn it and the required every thing you will get here. you can learn the basic from one of your friend if they done this business. it will become easy and quick way of learning. to train you self in trading open a demo account and trade here so that you get real trading experience. when you feel that now you can trade in live then start it and earn.

Senior Member rmien56 is an unknown quantity at this point rmien56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the easiest way to learn the business of currency trading program, which begins its principles petals fully recovered from the Indian community, a great example of a community, is a major supplier, but it has the basics makes it possible for people to answer the question, as you know.

Junior Member sayed najib is an unknown quantity at this point sayed najib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by milondada View Post
    tmko iss liye bohot kuch krna porega jaise tmhare paas time hai to tm ye sikh sakti hoo aur earn kr skti hoo.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

iss ko sikhne ke liye tmko kmse km 6-8 mahina demo account main practic krna porega qk yeh bohot asaan aur bora kam asaan nahin hote.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    To learn forex you have come to the right place i think already.just ask your question there are so many to help you.Try to answer other question as well.At the same time open a demo account and practice there.In this way you will learn forex

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must have a good response to learn forex so well, and pay attention and respect the advices fro expert, that the step to create you trading character in forex business, good luck with your learning.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap is ko seekna chaty hen tu ap ka lay zaruri ha ka paly is ke sari education hasil kren aur phr demo account pr practise kren phr is ko krna shru kr den

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look for a discussion of forex, you will get a great deal on google or in this forum. Read the summary of a trader your predecessor, so you can understand what you can and can not do when trading. Practice your knowledge before the demo account, do not try to directly use real account, or you'll regret what you have done...
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)