+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Thread: CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy.

Member pixsfx is on a distinguished road pixsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy, I was drawn ...
    however,, CCI in setting how much? then what is only used on the M15 TF alone?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Does this strategy seldom gives us false signals?because i think this strategy is quite complicated and also need patience for the traders to wait and see first..
    I think beginner doesnt fit this strategy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very nice strategy and i am a all time big fan of divergences, it is included in my strategies always, i used to follow a divergence on 1 hr. and than trade it on 15 min. that makes it more accurate, and what accuracy are you achieving with this strategy and how are the results

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very valuable strategy. I read abt it long back in a free e-book. But problem is that v don't know value of free knowledge. Then I purchased "pip-kidnnaper" system from "click-bank" paying $27 after reading very attractive-sale-letter. There he had written same abv strategy . only difference was he used RSI n momtm instead of CCI. After paying $27 I came to know abt value of the strategy. I did not asked for refund fm pip-kidnapper as strategy is as effective as he said in his sale letter. I m writing this for newbies so that they know VALUE of this system n give imp to it.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    apne bahut achhi tarah samjhya hain.. aur main ne kuch had tak samjh liya hain aur jo baki hain ohh practice karne se samjh aa jayega. thanks for this post. aur mujhe lagta hain iss ke sahare hum jyada profit kama sakte hain. kiuyn ki ab tak hum wiat karte the ki kab market 100+ ya fir 100- level main ayae aur hum trade kare.
    I get confused when I have to arrange to pick up this position, if possible how to setting it up sir, please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need a lot of knowledge

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abdillahikbal For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne bahut achhi tarah samjhya hain.. aur main ne kuch had tak samjh liya hain aur jo baki hain ohh practice karne se samjh aa jayega. thanks for this post. aur mujhe lagta hain iss ke sahare hum jyada profit kama sakte hain. kiuyn ki ab tak hum wiat karte the ki kab market 100+ ya fir 100- level main ayae aur hum trade kare.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ya boht acah or best indicator lagta ha es wjaa sa to mujaa trading main es indicator ko used karna para ga to main es ko demo account main used karna chata hoon esi waja sa to main trading main kamyba ho rha hoon.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi! here's a new strategy, Have a look.

Name : CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy
    Timeframe : 15 mins and above
    Indicators : CCI (Commodity Channel Index)

Understanding Divergence:-

This strategy uses hidden divergence and price action to take a breakout trade. Divergence is the one key indication in the market that can be useful and is not lagging. It is a sign of a market reversal coming up in the near future. Understanding and making use of divergence will help a technical trader greatly when analyzing the market.

Note : On my CCI, I always connect my peaks (tops) never the bottoms (dips). It is critical that you watch the video tutorial below with this strategy to understand it fully.

Long Breakout :-

- Price must be trending downwards
    - CCI must go towards the upward direction and bounce
    - After a bounce on the CCI, connect your high peaks on your price
    - Aggressive : At a clear close above the trend line enter long
    - Conservative : After the trend line is broken, wait for a pullback to the trend line to enter

Short Breakout :-

- Price must be trending upwards
    - CCI must go towards the downward direction and bounce
    - After a bounce on the CCI, connect your dips on your price
    - Aggressive : At a clear close below the trend line enter short
    - Conservative : After the trend line is broken, wait for a pullback to the trend line to enter

Stops:-

- If your trend line is not that steep, you can keep your stops at the high/low of the breakout candle.
    - If your trend line is steep, keep your stop at the swing high/low
    - If your trend line is medium steep, keep your stop at the low of couple candles away Exits
    - 1:1 Risk to reward. If your stop is -12 pips your limit should be +12 pips.
    - Open 2 lots. If your stop is at -10 pips, once your trades goes in your favor and you're at +10 pips, close 1 lot and let the other one run.

Exit at Support and Resistance levels :-

- Exit at the nearest 50 or 00 level. These are psychological levels. (make sure your exit is at least the same number of pips as your stop, otherwise dont enter the trade)
    - Trailing Stop. Once in a trade, at the close of each candle, place your stop 1 pip below the low (if in a buy trade). Vise versa for sell trade.

Short Example:-

Long Example:-

For Detailed Explanation Watch the video:-

Thanks!!! Happy Trading!!!
    yar main an wasa to es indicator ko pehla kabi be used nahi ka ha muja laga rha ha ka ya obht he acha or best pair ha or muja es par kafi training karni para ge us ka bad ha min es pair ko used kar sakta hoon.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well don bai ap na boht achi or best strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt a ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or best trading forum mission ah.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puri For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well don bai ap na boht achi or best strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt a ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or best trading forum mission ah.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open