+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Thread: CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very good one candelistics stratagy which you have shared in the upper parts i will try this stratagy and first i will try it on the demo account then afterwards i try it on the real account and then i will suggest my self that either it will be the good for one or not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aisfx View Post
    That's the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add to it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine the trend, if you use only one possible indicator that makes one false signal in the analysis of open trading positions
    Yes bro, having more than one indicator is good for signal filter but sometime they can make us confuse and hard to make decision when have different signals. I used CCI with parameter 20 in H1 time frame and add level 100 and level -100. Maybe other members can try use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not, so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.
    That's the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add to it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine the trend, if you use only one possible indicator that makes one false signal in the analysis of open trading positions

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not, so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CCi indicator is hard to use because it basically shows the same as the RSI. The problem is that when you use the RSI them you can get oversold or overbought for ages. However for CCI it is even worse as it can go from +100 to +200 which is really different.

Member pixsfx is on a distinguished road pixsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing this strategy. I really like your presentation because you've provided some pictures with it. It's just awesome. I have seen very well on the strategy that has been presented here. I'll try to get on my demo account to find out how it works.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot for this sharing. I really like your presentation since you have provided some pictures with it. This is just awesome. I have had a very good look on the strategy that you have presented here. I am going to try in on my demo account to find out how it works.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by satishfx View Post
    This is really 5 star strategy. New traders may not understand its value but I know as I had purchased this strategy from clickbank after paying hard-earned money and found this strategy really winning.
    This strategy uses hidden divergence and price action to take a breakout trade. Divergence is the one key indication in the market that can be useful and is not lagging. It is a sign of a market reversal coming up in the near future. Understanding and making use of divergence will help a technical trader greatly when analyzing the market.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really 5 star strategy. New traders may not understand its value but I know as I had purchased this strategy from clickbank after paying hard-earned money and found this strategy really winning.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    I get confused when I have to arrange to pick up this position, if possible how to setting it up sir, please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need a lot of knowledge
    Its okay to be confuse if you are a newbies. Just try to practice in demo account first. later on you going to develop your own skills and style in trading. Don't rush yourself to learn all of this right away. The reason why you get confuse is that your trying your best to learn every thing at once. Me its took two months trading in demo account before I do earn in real account. So in short you really need to spend time to learn before you can earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open