+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have just come to know about Fibonacci method and trying to learning more from this thread. I usually use Zigzag. Now will try to use your strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mmja2003 For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-28)

Banned asfari is an unknown quantity at this point asfari's Avatar
    Thanks
    a strategy that is very nice thank you you have presented here is for you to use this strategy you can win in any transaction that you did how long you've used

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever there is a reversal , just think that the charging BULL has hit a GLASS WALL now wait for BULL to RECHARGE ON THE GLASS WALL n if the BULL is able to BREAK the GLASS it will Go on a RAMPAGE straight on so be ready to take profits.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    This is very nice post you have made and it is very helpful for all the traders. But earlier i didn't use this kind of strategy and i like this strategy. And first i will use this strategy on my demo account for getting more confidence and after that i will apply this strategy in my live account.
    But it all depends on the market only what kind of strategy you use that time.
    The market offers us to trade in this we cant create our own chances.
    But we have to practice and follow the market turnings.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is a simple strategy but will give us more of profit, and when use strategy we must waiting front of the monitor to make open posisitions depent of signal give us to make open posisitions. thanks for sharing friends.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swings strategy? it is a long term strategy, isn't it? i like a long term strategy too, because i don't need to look at the chart everytime and i can do my activities without look at the chart and confused with my opening order.. with this strategy, we can buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price.. so we can get big profit, but we must use good money management, because our OP may be floating big too..

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very good .. really any strategy based on classical and Tallil Asthaddamda'om and resistors in the circulation must be good because the price is very respectful of these areas .. Thank you very much my friend on the publication ...

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also using zigzag to determine top & bottom..
    i am using h4 chart..its given me less signal a day but more gives me more pips also best of luck

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Engaging in swing positions means that, the analysis will be strong and reliable. This is because much will be at stake for it

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good strategy! ad cii(14) and this strategy is complated! it is very profitable and involves price action. i like this kind fo trading and advice to others as well. it's very simple, i am trading long time with similar strategy
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)