+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Banned rana20 is an unknown quantity at this point rana20's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am use zigzag and super signal indicator it help me day signal to swing trade.i use this indicator h4 chat . both of the indicator give best signal to high and low signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing swing strategies, i love swing strategies, because we an earn lots of pips. But we must have good analysis to become good swing trader. The most common i use to trade is using some strategies, like trend line strategies or something like that who can give us the signal about the longterm trend. I will try your strategy at demo account first That was good strategy if we already know and understand when to entry the market. Because of that i will try to make some bactest first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    hey bro... i'm just using the same strategy as u do.. but i dont use pivot point to determine my turning point.
    i'm just marking the past area where there are such cluster. and make any trade if there is a break up or break down. its a simple way to trade.
    and futrher more. this strartegy will work well if we have knowledge about price action, divvergence, and momentum. where by the help of them we could anticipate if there is a false break ( not false signal)
    i prefer to call it was false break not a false signal. cz i really dissagre with phrase "false signal" .
    for me there is nothing false signal. all of signal was never false. but just we cannot to represent the signal it self..
    keep share bro.. nice thread
    your policy is good. bust some point is comprehensible for me to miss this entry and profit target. I heard it said that the tire tread of swing is more cost, but it is difficult to understand. I try to understand your strategy in the demo.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do u use Zig Zag to see the tops and bothom ? what is the SL u use on this stratagy

reggard
    sammy

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I like your chart because it looks a good strategy to me. However I don't know about Fibonacci and pivot...But am using Stochastic and zigzag in my trading all the time. If I have more free time I will try to study pivot and Fibonacci...looks like good tools for trading.
    This is very nice after you've done and it is very useful for all traders. But earlier I have not used such a strategy and I like this strategy. And first I will use this strategy on my demo account to get more confidence and after that I will apply this strategy in my live account.
    yes, if we want to use new strategies in our business, we should first try on a demo account. and after we know the outcome of the strategy then please use the strategy in real accounts .....

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

nd here we are again talking about the strategy that withstood the test of time. This Forex trading method is based on the same study of defining support and resistance levels and trading upon the fact of their violation.

A trading setup requires only an open chart and no restrictions for the currency or timing preferences.

Entry rules: Once the price makes it through the pivot Line - dotted white line on the figure below (drawn using the latest price peak) - and closes above (for uptrend) or below (for downtrend) the line buy/sell accordingly.

Additions: as an additional tool traders can use MACD (12, 26, 9). The rules for entry then will be next - lets take a SELL order:

When MACD lines cross downwards, you look for 1-2-3 set-up to form. When the price starts attacking the pivot Line you check that MACD is still in SELL mode (two lines are heading down). Once the price closes below the pivot Line place Sell order.

Same chart: MACD (12, 26, 9) is added.

Exit rules: However, exit can be found using Fibonacci method .

When applying Fibonacci Expansion to the charts, start with Point 1. Then align FE to touch all 1-2-3 points.
    Your profit target will be the 161.8 Fibonacci Expansion level.
    Simple and working well!

Below are just some examples:

I've also added Stochastic just to show how you can pick tops and bottoms for your 1-2-3 calculation without too much efforts.

Happy trading!!!
    simple 123 swings strategy boht he achi or best strategy ha ya ak zig zag strategy ha or kafi best sa best or ahci strategy ha muja to ya strategy kafi ahci or best strategy ha muja trading main sub sa best or achi strategy yahi ha min abi es strategy ka bara main es strategy ko boht he zada like karnata hon ..

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a variation on the a, b, c pattern. I don't know if it works it forex very well. It has a good theory in stocks because people say a) is smart money, b) is professionals and c) is retail. In forex though this is just not true.

Junior Member torikmeable is an unknown quantity at this point torikmeable's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing strategy is a great strategy. i like it very much. Many of the trader follow it. So it is a great responsibility for all trader. Every man should follow it so that one can enjoy more and more. if you use correct strategy you will success in swing.

Member hisoka is an unknown quantity at this point hisoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    This is very nice post you have made and it is very helpful for all the traders. But earlier i didn't use this kind of strategy and i like this strategy. And first i will use this strategy on my demo account for getting more confidence and after that i will apply this strategy in my live account.
    very good strategy with vry good example. but how can u get 3 hours of talk on ur mt4, bcz i dot think it is available in Table mt4. do u use another tool to get the table three hours. if yes plz share that I use as BCZ seeks OT Table 2 hours, which I found very good for getting signals

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    This is very nice post you have made and it is very helpful for all the traders. But earlier i didn't use this kind of strategy and i like this strategy. And first i will use this strategy on my demo account for getting more confidence and after that i will apply this strategy in my live account.
    very good strategy with vry good example. but how can u get 3 hours of talk on ur mt4, bcz i dot think it is available in Table mt4. do u use another tool to get the table three hours. if yes plz share that I use as BCZ seeks OT Table 2 hours, which I found very good for getting signals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)