+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolic SAR one amongst my favorites as a result of i used to be new, I typically sit down with the space between the purpose when the gap then the trend is obtaining stronger and generally my settings: zero.02, and generally I conjointly set step: zero.01. 00:01 if generally alittle late to be set

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very good strategy and newbies must try it to see success rate for them. I hv found it very successful whenever I used it.Yes I keep in my long-term trend and trade in that direction only. If I miss initially I keep that position open for weeks to catch the trnd.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    Parabolic SAR of the best indicators, but I'm not that good trading him but Cherg of the index is excellent and I will do I apply it to the demo account to try it on before entering the real account

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Parabolic Sar (default).

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

yar bahi ap na to boht he achi or best strategy bani ha muja es par pora pora borasa es lyaa min bara shoque sa trading karta hoon or mina ya be chata hoon k trading sa obht sara profit earnd karoon ga.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose this strategy wait for polysyllabic word, because in contact term it would not be productive ,because SAR is only measure and display modern trend, but it upright for higher moment frames to develop trend

Member nisa is an unknown quantity at this point nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    The best time frame is 4 hours. But if you want to try to use at one hours time frame i think parabolic SAR still compatible, but as long as my experience i use parabolic SAR is always me fake or late signal. So, be carefull with that. Better we have other indicator to make a comparison.
    I might know what the rules are made to get the maximum benefit when using this strategy sir, I never used parabolic sar indicator but it always wrong in my decision-making

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    I like this indicator very much. I m always using this indicator in my trading chart. Because this indicator is very simple and easy to identify. This indicator looks like a dot in the chart. If the dot is above the candle then it means the candle is going to downwards. And if the dot is below the candle the it moves to the upward direction.
    if it is a good indicator for the runs in our trading play then I will also run this indicator. but I will test it first on the demo account first. if it has been proven beneficial then I will be running on a real account.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Parabolic Sar (default).

Rules:

parabolic SAR strategy ka bara main muja koi knowledge nahi ha or na he main na kabi es ko used ka ha esi waja sa to muja es ka bara main koi knowledge nahi ha or main na abi tak really account par boht kam trading ke ha,

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by korko View Post
    this strategy look for long term, because in short term it would not be profitable ,because SAR is only reading and showing current trend, but it good for higher time frames to follow trend...
    I think just the opposite, it's perfect for scalping. SAR is not meant Support Array Resistant . But of course in my opinion at least with M15 timeframe.

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized about Parabolic SAR but did not know about HMA. Your technique is searching as a easy and active strategy. I am going to apply it and if I am able tomake profit I will send here message.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open