+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did anyone make good profit with this indicator? I don't think that with this we can't make too quickly profit. its for long term. But i will try to make short term on demo account. If i can be success on them then i will use it on my real.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karlie4nia View Post
    Wow!~ looks interesting and powerful. This appears to be a simple trading system. But i guess this couldnt be one holy grail system. One just has to be careful trading this system or any system at all. Draw a trading plan and stick to it. Remember, the market would not always be as good as it has been or was some day ago. The market conditions changes and when it changes your technical indicators which are reactive also would react according to the market. It may be quite bad that you can make losses trading according to the exit rules. Just watch your money management.
    This indicator is good, but one of the things we need to consider is the use of other indicators filter to reduce errors in the analysis using this technique, because there is no indicator that 100% will continue to generate a signal or proper analysis always, mix with other indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow!~ looks interesting and powerful. This appears to be a simple trading system. But i guess this couldnt be one holy grail system. One just has to be careful trading this system or any system at all. Draw a trading plan and stick to it. Remember, the market would not always be as good as it has been or was some day ago. The market conditions changes and when it changes your technical indicators which are reactive also would react according to the market. It may be quite bad that you can make losses trading according to the exit rules. Just watch your money management.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested this strategy on a demo account and clear it depends on the long-term trading even realized conditions and the transaction is successful but thank you my friend for this wonderful effort

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep.Really good indicator.I think using two or three indicators together is a successful method.What is your idea my friends.As well as we can use our knowledge.Then we can get a good result.I always use indicators.They play really good role.Good luck.

Member 4xpips is on a distinguished road 4xpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this strategy and the indicator, but if i may ask for how long have you been using the indicator and the trading result since you have been using it. Then best time frame and in what particular trading session.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks very much for your Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy and the clear picture just for better understanding well i just ave to start practicing this Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy to see how far i can go in making use of this Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy and if i need more information i shall get back to you with my out come

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seem very profitable strategy master, can I ask master ..
    I never use HMA indicator .. This indicator is awesome because it is very simple to learn,, for example only .. we encourage open sell position when the indicator shows red and downward, and we encourage open buy position when the indicator shows green and heading up .. but the trend in this indicator signal can be very late in my own ...
    may be the strategy of the master can address the problems I had before by combining indicators of HMA with parabolic sar.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for share this Parabolic-SAR-HMA-Strategy with us. parabolic SAR is very useable indicator in Forex but I have no idea about HMA. But I try you strategy and your presentation is very good.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex trading there are number of indicators are available. By comparing to the HMA strategy the parabolic sar is very easy. And it provides the signals very easy according to the market. It looks like a small dot on the graph.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open