+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was new, I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set step: 0.01. 00:01.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rudyahud is on a distinguished road rudyahud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a simple profitable strategy
    seen from the history, it gives some mistake signals but it can be tricked by a good money management anda trading strategy
    I'll try to apply this systems
    thanks for the share mate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai marrz,
    this is wonderfull indicator..combination SAR with HMA...i see the picture its amazing.....it can take profit 30 pips every open position...wow...you are so great marrz...this strategy only for EUR/USD marrz??

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear thank u very much i have been very nice this strategy. so many many thanks . i hope this indicator will help me for taking trading good decision.

Thanks

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    parabolic SAR is just a very good tool on it's own though can be a disaster when used in a ranging market, using trialling stops can also help reduce the risk of good trades going bad when high impact news turn thing around on you

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy17 View Post
    For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.
    good like gorex forum indian thanks
    forex trading using Parabolic SAR and HMA Strategy sanagt nice and we can easily add candlestick pattern indicator and MACD as well as alligator, use stop loss limits with the limits of support and resistance so it's easy to miss if one analyzes trading capital

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set step: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit late to be set good like

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try seems to be the easy use of this indicators in understanding that if the m15 is a tf tf tf best not in h1 is usually the bigger the better tf an intraday especially if we are the benchmark that we use tf i think personally its h1...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i use RSI to filter parabolic SAR signals by following this simple rules, RSI pulling back from above 65 + SAR above price = valid sell and RSI pulling back from below 35 + SAR below price= valid buy signal.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imranghori View Post
    The gesture of posting strategies is nice, but a brief backtest shows simple systems like this to be very unreliable. Some sort of (larger-TF, maybe?) filtering is needed, as well as a better exit.
    this strategy is fine but can be improved by using RSI to filter trading signals i.e. RSI pulling back from above 65 confirms a Parabolic SAR sell signals and RSI pulling back from below 35 confirms a parabolic SAR buy signal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open