बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    459.28 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,876 Times in 2,748 Posts
    parabolicsar also constitute my hobby because easy at reads and beginer stays behind to follow parabolicsar's aim of the back, i am ordinary use settingan parameter on 0.05 since I perceive to fasten to at vesture on timeframe whichever, evenless if on timeframe daily, but sometimes beginer often being taken in by parabolicsar's aim that its coming is slowed

2. Huracan
    Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.53 USD
    Thanks
    Please calm down, I'm a new trader. I can't see the HMA indicator on the Instaforex M4 software. Can you tell, how can I set indicators? and I like your strategy is very good. especially when you trade with sar parabola but when you use it on a smaller time frame you get the wrong signal most of the time but a high time frame is the best and this strategy is looking for long term, because in the short term it will not be profitable, because SAR just reading and showing current trends, but it's good for a higher time frame to follow the trend

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    128.53 USD
    Thanks
    I only use sar parabola. This indicator is made to see trend reversals, hence the name Parabolic Stop And Reversal (SAR). This is the easiest indicator to interpret because it only provides bullish and bearish signals. When the points are above the candle, it is a sell signal. When the points are below the candle, it is a buy signal. This is best used in markets where the trend consists of long and decreasing demonstrations and parabolic sar is very helpful. considerations we will do what we have to do by buying or selling. but what I do is combine the sar parabolic indicator with other indicators. to strengthen our choice

Member dr forex will become famous soon enough dr forex will become famous soon enough dr forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    128.46 USD
    Thanks
    I think this strategy is waiting for the word polysilabik, because in terms of contact it will not be productive, because SAR only measures and displays modern trends, but is upright for a higher moment frame to develop trends and I may know what rules are made to get maximum benefits when using this strategy, sir, I have never used the sar parabola indicator but it was always wrong in my decision making

Member nurheli will become famous soon enough nurheli will become famous soon enough nurheli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    150.97 USD
    Thanks
    How extraordinary you have explained it. I have to appreciate it. I have used satellite dish but honestly I have never used HMA. I will download it now and I will get some tutorials about that too. I am sure it will work for me because it has worked for you. This is the best thing about being in a forum. To this day I have learned or heard about HMA. If I don't come here today, I probably will never use it with my Forex trading. Thanks again.

Member mamah will become famous soon enough mamah will become famous soon enough mamah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185.09 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing this strategy and indicator, but if I can ask how long you've been using indicators and trading results since you used it. Then the best time frame and in what trading session. and A very good indicator. I think using two or three indicators together is a successful method. What is your idea, my friends? And we can use our knowledge. Then we can get good results. I always use indicators. They play very good roles. Good luck.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.06 USD
    Thanks
    The attitude of posting a strategy is good, but a short return test shows a simple system like this is very unreliable. It takes a kind of filtering (bigger-TF, maybe?), And also a better solution and a simple trading system in forex trading using only Parabolic SAR and cross HMA Strategy always using stop loss and money management if there are fake signals that can be more safe if there is an open position and a mistake in calculating if there are large losses of all Forex trades

Member wosh will become famous soon enough wosh will become famous soon enough wosh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121.05 USD
    Thanks
    parabolic SAR is just a very good tool for itself even though it can be disastrous when used in a starting market, using a trial stop can also help reduce the risk of good trading getting worse when high-impact news reverses your situation and forex trading using Parabolic SAR and Strategy HMA is very good and we can easily add candlestick and MACD pattern indicators and crocodiles, use stop loss limits with support and resistance limits so that it is easy to pass up if someone analyzes trading capital

Member olivia is a jewel in the rough olivia is a jewel in the rough olivia is a jewel in the rough olivia is a jewel in the rough olivia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.06 USD
    Thanks
    haan indictor me kafi jaankare milte hian market ki only haha jitne bhi anylsis hain wo sab indcator to ki madd se market ka anysis karte hain mai bhi sheh rha hun lekin hi bahut kati indictor ko samghna. and parabolic is a very good indicator but all types of these indicators are the best only for short-term trading and if you think that you can get good profits from them in long-term trading then it is not possible. in long-term trading support and resistance are the best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

tarzhu (06-19-2019)

12. Options
    Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135.67 USD
    Thanks
    well I have never traded on Parabolic SAR and HMA Strategy but based on my understanding, I really think trading with more than one indicator goes very far in producing the best returns from the market and Parabolic SAR is a type of technical analysis that is very important for trading. We can achieve what we tend to complete purchases and sales by following it. Though such an achievement is actually a conglomerate of SAR satellite indicators on additional indicators. So to establish a number of steps need to be followed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast