+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The attitude of posting a strategy is good, but a short return test shows a simple system like this is very unreliable. It takes a kind of filtering (bigger-TF, maybe?), And also a better solution and a simple trading system in forex trading using only Parabolic SAR and cross HMA Strategy always using stop loss and money management if there are fake signals that can be more safe if there is an open position and a mistake in calculating if there are large losses of all Forex trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this strategy and indicator, but if I can ask how long you've been using indicators and trading results since you used it. Then the best time frame and in what trading session. and A very good indicator. I think using two or three indicators together is a successful method. What is your idea, my friends? And we can use our knowledge. Then we can get good results. I always use indicators. They play very good roles. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How extraordinary you have explained it. I have to appreciate it. I have used satellite dish but honestly I have never used HMA. I will download it now and I will get some tutorials about that too. I am sure it will work for me because it has worked for you. This is the best thing about being in a forum. To this day I have learned or heard about HMA. If I don't come here today, I probably will never use it with my Forex trading. Thanks again.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is waiting for the word polysilabik, because in terms of contact it will not be productive, because SAR only measures and displays modern trends, but is upright for a higher moment frame to develop trends and I may know what rules are made to get maximum benefits when using this strategy, sir, I have never used the sar parabola indicator but it was always wrong in my decision making

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use sar parabola. This indicator is made to see trend reversals, hence the name Parabolic Stop And Reversal (SAR). This is the easiest indicator to interpret because it only provides bullish and bearish signals. When the points are above the candle, it is a sell signal. When the points are below the candle, it is a buy signal. This is best used in markets where the trend consists of long and decreasing demonstrations and parabolic sar is very helpful. considerations we will do what we have to do by buying or selling. but what I do is combine the sar parabolic indicator with other indicators. to strengthen our choice

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please calm down, I'm a new trader. I can't see the HMA indicator on the Instaforex M4 software. Can you tell, how can I set indicators? and I like your strategy is very good. especially when you trade with sar parabola but when you use it on a smaller time frame you get the wrong signal most of the time but a high time frame is the best and this strategy is looking for long term, because in the short term it will not be profitable, because SAR just reading and showing current trends, but it's good for a higher time frame to follow the trend

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    parabolicsar also constitute my hobby because easy at reads and beginer stays behind to follow parabolicsar's aim of the back, i am ordinary use settingan parameter on 0.05 since I perceive to fasten to at vesture on timeframe whichever, evenless if on timeframe daily, but sometimes beginer often being taken in by parabolicsar's aim that its coming is slowed

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear brothers and sisters its really nice to trade based on multiple indicators because the more you can trade more that one indicators then you can always get the very best confirmation and also the more we can get a clear signer the better it goes and we earn good shape of profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25)

Junior Member bappy58 is on a distinguished road bappy58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TP should be 50pips to 100pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a sell order, the HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle.

Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com...s/tm_egudu.gif
    Minhajul Abedin

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic SAR or Parabolic Stop and Reverse are only used by professional forex traders as part of a Neural Networks implementation. The fact that they are able to visually and mathematically showcase price action in meaniningful ways, Neural Networks are able to use this valuable information to constantly learn from past market dynamics and "predict" future market dynamics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open