+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As with any technical indicator, the Parabolic SAR chart will never be 100% correct. False signals can occur within the range of price behavior, but positive signals are consistent enough to give "advantages" to forex traders. Skills in interpreting and understanding SAR signals must be developed over time, and equipping SAR devices with the ADX indicator is always recommended for further confirmation of potential trend changes. and I enjoyed reading the topic Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy thanks for the information Keep up the good work here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, each strategy has several withdrawals that is why we must use money management in our trading and always use stop loss in our trading. it can save us a big loss and also we can save our account from margin calls and what do you think of adding a multiplier to this method .. I mean if stop loss press the next entry with doule lot & so ... but the first entry with small lot 10 cents for 2000 USD for example & even take profit more than stopkoss ???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai chahe you indicator ho ya aur koi, indicator se profit lene to liye hume usse samajhne aur follow karne ki bahut jaroorat hai, jab no hume indicator ka main motive nahi pata hoga hamare liye indicator bikaar hai, hume samajhna bahut jaroori hai .. and , if we don't know the use of an indicator then we cannot benefit from it and if we will use it without our knowledge then we can also lose money that's why we must know first how to use this indicator then apply it in your account.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai so that the Humko Fayda Mile Raha Hai, to jarur is the main indicator ko using karunga, lekin you Humchi Achchi indicator entry point de Saktai hai, so that the Isko dusra hum indicator to the combined circle of the card, for Humare Liye Achcha Hoga. and kyo nhi yadi humme fyada milta hai issue indicaotr se hum isse zroor hi use karenge fyada lene to liy iss fields of hum log field kar rhe hain aur yadi iss indicaotr se hume thoda bhi profit milta hai to hum zroor use karenge

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also always use a sar satellite dish if I am going to do an analysis so that I will be able to trade in a safe and good manner so that I will be able to get the right price point that I can use to open a position well so that I will find a little risk in my trading account. and in calculating movements correctly the daily series is in line with the trend to use a basic trading plan, using a bollingerband and parabollic SAR is the best and manages the configuration in the entry signal and will get benefits and advantages in trading

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SAT satellite dish is one of my favorites because I am new, I usually refer to the length between the parts when the gap then it feels stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also arrange trips: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes it's a bit slow to set up and technical parabolic mein kafi achcha indicator where jata hai, sabse achchi cheez ismein you hoti hai, ki fake signal kam ishi indicator mein milta hai, haan traders so that koi strategies use kar raha hi, for usko parabolic bhi combined because of chahiye.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai parabolic indicator ka uses hume dusre indicator to saath combined because chahiye, parachola achcha indicator hai, is baat ko kafi trader maan bhi chuke hai, lekin ka signal indicator uses karah sahi nahi hoga, iske saath dusra bhi indicator combined hona jaruri hota hai. and singular can never give us a strong signal. if we want to get a strong signal then we have to combine different indicators and test it on a demo account. soon we will be able to get good strategies that can give us good results.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually have some expertise that makes sense from this strategy, this strategy is recognized to be very profitable ... I hardly tried it since 1 month ago ... but I mix it with some of my favorite indicators such as Bollinger Band, Stochastic, and MA Cross Over. .. You should immediately try it on demo account 1, and share the results here ... and based on your analysis, I think you are in the right channel to make profits from the forex market, so I would also advise you to make your support and resistance as your entry and exit points

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy ... I will make sure to try it in a demo before using it in real acc ... anyway thanks for sharing ..
    and a good strategy, but apart from moving averages and parabolic SAR, do you combine other indicators again? and how many pips to stop loss.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear thank you very much, I have very good this strategy. Thank you very much. I hope this indicator will help me to make good trading decisions. and this is a wonderfull indicator..combination SAR with HMA ... I see the picture is amazing ..... can take 30 pips profit every open position ... wow ... marrz you are great ... this strategy is only for EUR / USD marrz ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open