+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeahhh this strategy is trying smart i'll strive it first on demo account if it pass the check then i'll flip for this on live account
    do you understand what's average result per month for that strategy. plz share the result here if any one have knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex maybe risky or not be risk what ever it . I can easily trade with Forex online trade is all time. People those who are unemployed they can work Forex id ideal time. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    why so many thread with no thread starter i think he got banned by admin ,and i think scalper is good method because can make big profit but also the risk is increase i prefer to use midle between scalping and longterm

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK, thanks for your account. how active merchandise with arrange yellowness ? is it same or we cannot do it ?
    how umpteen do i locate stop loss ? the maximum stop loss ?
    endure popping again, how tenacious do you use this strategy and how many profits do you get ?

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    thanks for your information about the scalper strategy...
    i have some questions about this strategy :
    1. In what session it is good for scalping ? In London/US or ?? I think it's different for each session
    2. Is this technique good for all pairs ? I usually trade with EU, GU, AU and NU...
    3. How many pips ? If we take profit > 10 pips, it's more difficult but if we take profit 5-10 pips, it's simple...
    Thanks..
    I think it would be very much if I will use the trading with scalping, so I am to this day I have never used this way in my day to day trading sir
    so I often use and find a way that I could be better in my trading this sir

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Superman as a strategy that seems to be good but you do not have any image that makes it difficult to post, do not post. I will post some images please so I can understand your strategy you want to use. Thanks for your strategies.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know i will have the best when it comes to tradsing then scalping is the best and though we are the best money makers in the market then we will be able to make the best out the trading in the market that way i know that we will win.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. In what session it is good for scalping ? In London/US or ?? I think it's different for each session
    2. Is this technique good for all pairs ? I usually trade with EU, GU, AU and NU...
    3. How many pips ? If we take profit > 10 pips, it's more difficult but if we take profit 5-10 pips, it's simple...
    Thanks..
    I think if you want to do the best scalper london just before the market opened, and after the market closed london because at that usually there is no news release, and the TP is ideal for scalping 5-7 pips per transaction

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma na ap ki statgey ko study kayea ha muje ap ki statgey bohat achi lagi ha ma is ko zaroor use karo gaya aur pher
    ap ko zaroor replay karo gaya

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks..
    secalper are traders who use scalping setrategi, what is scalping, scalping is setrategi yag used to use speed in mellakukanperdagangan so if the market is not favorable then the scalper would not trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open