+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    thanks for your information about the scalper strategy...
    i have some questions about this strategy :
    1. In what session it is good for scalping ? In London/US or ?? I think it's different for each session
    2. Is this technique good for all pairs ? I usually trade with EU, GU, AU and NU...
    3. How many pips ? If we take profit > 10 pips, it's more difficult but if we take profit 5-10 pips, it's simple...
    Thanks..
    I agree with your opinion that the scalping technique to obtain a small pip profit at between 5-10, which is good for the market traders have different opinions, but it is important to avoid news on U.S. session ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    than for this informative post, as i used to be sorting out scalping strategy for several times, however I failed to not one one sensible strategy, I'll certainly do this strategy on demo account 1st then I'll begin scalping with this indicator if it's facilitate full in my real account, I'll conjointly post my comments here if I'll notice it effective then..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consecrate friend you have got denote a method that appears to be smart however you probably did not post any image that makes it tough to grasp. i need to use your strategy please post with some image so I will perceive. Thanks for the strategy.....

Member shamsul920 is an unknown quantity at this point shamsul920's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I still have less knowledge about them and i ever got bad experiences with it, but i want to make it clear then i can master this side and make it as my option for trading. Thanks

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend You have posted a which seems to be good but you not post any image which makes it difficult to understand. I to use your strategy please post with some image so that I can will try to use this trading strategy in london and new york cause in that market chime market.

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a real time for me to learn the use of parabolic wear and tear, because I know I still have less knowledge, they never a bad experience with it, but I want to make it clear, and then I can grasp skill, and made ​​my choice of negotiating

Senior Member milonkundar2013 is an unknown quantity at this point milonkundar2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At prime I require to cater you specific thanks from the unplumbed of my spunk for giving us a specific gift.To read the grouping,you possess connected the video record.It helps us untold to realist the trading grouping easily.Somebody of luck.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may try to test stochastic 10 5 5....if there are two or more peaks of overbought, the next trend will be a downward reversal price movement. If there are two bottoms of oversold, the next trend will be an upward reversal price movement.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicson90 View Post
    their own definitely not furthermore good. because we all mean to along with a reduced amount of time period thus trad just isn't right along with sari. along with other concern is frequently whenever sar present us all showcase indicator next if many people gotten indicator invest in stoch. about this whenever stoch select showcase when compared with sar may very well be modify their indicator. extra concern many people gotten a reduced amount of likelihood with regard to traiding.
    scalping is making a business strategy to make a profit so quickly that we can increase our margins semia as expected and what we want
    This is not easy but sure wish we could certainly

Junior Member bull125 is an unknown quantity at this point bull125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, this is a fun here we are at me to understand scalping with using parabolic, because i understand that i still have less information about them and i ever got bad encounters with it, but i want to let you know then i can expert this part and create it as my choice for dealing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open