+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use this strategy in active hours of trading & when the volatility of market.........and the market should be trending

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    this strategy is looking good i will try it first on demo account if it pass the test then i will turn on this on live account
    do you know what is average result per month for this strategy . plz share the result here if any one have data.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jan muja to pa ke strategy boht he achi or best lagi ha es laya to main trading main boht he achi or best trrading akarta hoon ap na boht he achi or best post ke ha ya ap ke post karna muja boht he acha or best lagta ha es layia to main trading akrta hon or boht he achi or best trading karta hoon.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

yar main na to esi ko strategy nai na ot dehake ha or na he main na suni ha es laya ya muja nahi pata ka trading main mumbai wali kon se strategy ha es laya t main trading karta hoon or muja trading karna boht he acha or best lagta ha e slya to main trading bht he achi or best trading karta hoon.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, this is a good time for me to learn scalping with using parabolic, because i realize that i still have less knowledge about them and i ever got bad experiences with it, but i want to make it clear then i can master this side and make it as my option for trading

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye stratgy kafi achi lagi
    lekin me pehle isse demo account me apply akrke dekhunga uske vaad hi real account me apply karunga..me har strategy p[ehle demo me hi apply karta hon taki usme jo bhi kamiya ho wo shai akr saku uske baad hi real account me lagata hon

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bilkul thik kah..MACD aur sochastic bahut hi ache aur acurate trading indicatirs maane jate hai
    inke alawa agar aap RSI aur momentum ko bhi jod ke trading karoge to aapke profit ke chanecs bahut zada bad jayenge kyunki ye indicators bhoi bahut ache aur faydemand maane jat hai aur inki madad se bahut traders paisa kamate ai

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for publishing, especially Ankqmt put Fido explains the strategy in detail. I use this strategy but I advise to use in times of market is quiet and there are no liquidity great work out at night and I would bring 5 to 10 points only and does not take a lot of time ..

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing but i think the parrabolic sar seems to lag though it might be a safety measure to enter when you can make something and also i tend to fear stochastic indicator because it might show oversold and the market can still go 100 pips against you if you enter buy

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

Your strategy and pretty good my brother, I will test it in demo account to see its results, but I think it profitable in small time frames for what profit is 5 to 10 pips and the stop loss you must pay from 25 to 30 pips for the safety of our capital is the scalping strategy, then bous should not do during the negotiation of economic news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open