+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business making money fast. I will try to use this trading strategy in London and the New York session causing very high market volatility and also new trends that usually occur. You didn't post any images that made it difficult to understand. I want to use your strategy, please send with a few pictures so I can understand. Another thing is when sar gives us a sell signal at that time if we get a buy signal from the stock. in this case when the stock goes to sell rather than sar can change their signal. Be careful of the situation and trade ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I cannot find the strategy that you present where your strategy is. Maybe you gave the wrong link or I can't find it. and using the speed of a skewed strategy will result in the loss of those who have mastered this strategy quickly, but for those who can master this set of strategies it will be easy for the trader himself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, thanks for your account. how active are the merchandise by setting the yellow color? is it the same or can't we do it?
    How many times have I found a stop loss? maximum stop loss?
    last longer, how persistent are you using this strategy and how much profit do you get? and I think it would be very much if I would use trading with scalping, so I to this day I have never used this method in my daily trading sir
    so I often use and find ways I can become better at trading this pack

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Justness now I am in search of indicators to use it as a filter for my trading strategy, now I am using CCI but I am of the opinion that there might be something inappropriate from this, so if you count one that has no reason to get it here, please and yes we should testing a very new strategy in the demo and if we don't test it on a demo account then maybe it can give us a big loss on a real account. so we have to test it first on a demo account and then apply it on a real account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for discussing ... but I have already bought and sold this type. that's not very good. just because we will be in a much less time period because that trade is not corrected together with char. along with another point actually every time sar provides us all the market transmissions in those days in case we all get the purchase of a transmission from stock. with this every time a stock chooses a market compared to a sar can change their own transmission. additional points we all get far fewer opportunities with respect to trading.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    parabolic SAR is an excellent trend indicator and stochastic oscillators are for cleaning incoming or outgoing signals, a good combination. I use a bollinger band and zig zag with parabolic SAR as well and a very good combination gives a good idea about market trends. they give very strong signals for daily trading in the h1 time frame and for long term trading in the h4 time frame. in a lower time frame they can be used for scalping very effectively but need to use small lots to reduce risk.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market for the european and usa session greatly influenced fundamental news market movements, see pivot levels * using support and resistance lines, so as to determine the exit and entry points when trading forex analysis for the european and usa session and during my trip to India, I had the opportunity to visit Mumbai and experience the hustle and bustle of this Indian financial giant. The pace is very fast and everyone is trying to make money quickly - very similar to our brokers in the Forex industry. This is the reason why I call this strategy the Mumbai Mumbai Scalper Strategy.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    another good idea is when sar gives us a sell signal at that time if we get a buy signal from the stock. in this case when the stock goes to sell rather than sar can change their signal. and that is strategy and we have to know about this how it works and now at the moment I don't know about this how it will work but I think it's very good for us to do this and find a new strategist and work according to it and we have to try this first in the demo and then in the real

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all indicators help hoty hian is the main ap ko chahea ap all the ko red kro indicators we are ap jis ko bahter learning kr pao gy we ko using kro or usi ko follow kro khud main macd or moving average ko use krta ho kio kin dono ka pare kafi helpful hy and macd or moving average kafi help full hain lakin ap ko bolingerband ko bhi sath the main use because chahea kio k is sy ap ko main analysis asani ho gi ap ko is the main trade ka trend trend malomah kio k ya indexate kafi useful hain or sath main ap khud market ko bhi learn kro to kafi help ho gi

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When sar and sochastic give the opposite signal then we consider it an easy entry. I know there will be fewer not. an entry when both will give you the same signal but that entry will be quite accurate and this will work better for a lower time frame like 1m or 5m because our scalping can reach 10 tp very easily with its strategy. I like it very much because it is simple and easy to follow and the indicators are strong indicators that are known. Actually what I see is that most of the strategies introduced are almost the same. Most indicators will give almost the same signal. The most important thing is time for scalping.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

rengit (2019-09-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open