+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 453 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your strategy is risky hi aur you are mujhegambling k tarah lagta hi. you full market strategy se bhara hai aur is my market is tarah ki kafi strategy is risky ho sakti hai aap k liye. is my market so that i trade kar rahe hai to aap the right knowledge and skills ap sath hi is my market trading kar sake.is my market a stop loss to jaroor hi lagaye kyoun ki is my market so that aap accha tarde because chahte hai tab and I think this is security and I disagree with you due to the fact that I currently misplaced the handsome amount during this strategy, that is why I will not apply it once again and I hope we must at all times make transactions and avoid absenteeism and need to be different and optimal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-11-19)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without using the same sl acc harms us, because without sl loss that means if we do we will not cut losses to mc because there will be many doubts in our decision making, we must use our floating sl where we still have no limit to losses, and we still have funds left if we lose in the presence of sl and I think stop loss is very good for traders. Trader when opening a trade. They must use take profit and stop loss. they must use a logical place to stop and profit. That's good for traders,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-11-19)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is moral and respectable, but you must avoid the uppercase management view, which must be a yobbo not to modify the reflections in a soprano mirrored that no matter what gifts and testaments are taken to improve the substance and for the purposes for which we arrange useful arrangements for price management and uppercase. and maira nahi kyial kay yeh aik a good trading strategy hi kun kay so that the hamari forex market trades kay opposite he moved the gaye to hamay big losses because of the loss because of it. mairay khyial said that traders stop loss ka istimaal bhi lazmi because of chahiay to avoid big losses or account beatings.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is moral and respectable, but you must avoid the uppercase management view, which must be a yobbo not to modify the reflections in a soprano mirrored that no matter what gifts and testaments are taken to improve the substance and for the purposes for which we arrange useful arrangements for price management and uppercase. and maira nahi kyial kay yeh aik a good trading strategy hi kun kay so that the hamari forex market trades kay opposite he moved the gaye to hamay big losses because of the loss because of it. mairay khyial said that traders stop loss ka istimaal bhi lazmi because of chahiay to avoid big losses or account beatings.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good but we must make sure about the basic principles of the device that we face first. Also this technique performs and is more successful if we continue to terminate the agreement that comes in predetermined benefits and keep the others closed later. This strategy can only produce for those who get a large investment structure, I will be very large so that when they buy or sell, the mart will become rigid because of it. and If you have enough capital then yes, forex can be a good starting point compared to other businesses. I don't think forex is better than all businesses, because many businesses can be done without capital. But in terms of forex, you need capital. There are some businesses, which depend on skills, can be done without capital or a lot of hard work.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good but we must make sure about the basic principles of the device that we face first. Also this technique performs and is more successful if we continue to terminate the agreement that comes in predetermined benefits and keep the others closed later. This strategy can only produce for those who get a large investment structure, I will be very large so that when they buy or sell, the mart will become rigid because of it. and If you have enough capital then yes, forex can be a good starting point compared to other businesses. I don't think forex is better than all businesses, because many businesses can be done without capital. But in terms of forex, you need capital. There are some businesses, which depend on skills, can be done without capital or a lot of hard work.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, I have used trading on a one-way strategy, because we know forex is volatile and we see that the eur / usd pair is still moving at 1.33 and 1.29 for a long time if we don't close the deal with losses and add more sizes lot for every time the price is against the agreement and waiting for the price to return, we will recover the loss and get profit, what do you think? and, Forex trading is a very risky business because it's seriousness and focus is very important before ordering your choice of currency pairs, which continue to fluctuate. The analysis is taken before stating trade with a particular currency pair that you have chosen to trade, which consists of two types, fundamental analysis and technical analysis

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very true that many dealers are still fresh using this method: this might be referred to as the average straight-down method or maybe the average. This is really amazing, but we have to make sure about the basics with the tools we have invested early. Furthermore, this plan operates which is far more beneficial when we all make a final investment that can enter into predetermined income and also leave the mediocre to be sealed in the future.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is not very good but on the other hand it's good. Why not good? because if you trade only buy and buy or sell and sell lot sizes may be big and you don't know what will happen next time if the market goes up and you trade sell so you lose. So I think you should try reading the market strategy first, then you buy or sell. And obviously you are following money management. and It is true that many traders, especially those who are new to this strategy - this can be called a downward average or averaged strategy. That's good but we have to make sure about the basics of the instruments we trade first. This strategy is also successful and more profitable if we continue to close trades that generate predetermined profits and let others close in the future.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear is may na to un ke luck ka zyada issue hota hay aur na he forum ka balkah yeh un ke apni negligence hoti hay k vo trade may mehnat say kaam nahe karty aur zyada learning nahe karty jis waja say vo peechy rah jaty han aur akhrkar vo trade chor jaty han lakin agr vo mehnat say kaam krian aur apny knowledge may izafa krian to vo zrur kamyab ho sakty han aur buy sell buy sell hi trade lagate hain to stop loss zaroor lagan chahye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 453 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)