+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forex Robot TFOT

Senior Member imam2383 is an unknown quantity at this point imam2383's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the robot is very nice sir, if I may so i will try sir participate in so that I can use it in real acknowledgment sir
    so then I would be very convinced that this will also provide a common excuse that I can get a benefit..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imam2383 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20), raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may forex trading may kafi dayer say work kar raha ho may nay forex trading k sub say zyada robot or auto software use kaye hy but may nay is software ko nai use kaye is liye may is robot software tfot ko use karo gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fulltry For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20)

Senior Member fxfx is on a distinguished road fxfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mey robot koe b ho sahi sey kbi b profitable trading kar he nai sakta.. waisey b aisey risky business k leye kisi robot pey trust nai kiya ja sakta na he robot es type k work ko kar sakta hy.. manual trading sab sey best hy es leye behtar hy hud trading ki jaye

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's a good idea to deal with the software but I can not use this robot, it is not for me to trust my commercial activity, if the market moves in many ways the robot suddenly fail and do a lot of waste of time and is very bad for you and your business.

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this a good idea to trading with this software.but i cannot use this robot becouse it not trustable for my trading.it is vey bad for your trading so i like to work manualy.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robot TFOT main mujhe koi kahs intrust nahi aya hai kiyo is main pfot bout slow hai ouir main itna slowly earning ko like nahi karti ho is liya ya Forex Robot TFOT mujhe bilkul smaje nhi ara hai.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot are good for trading with persons that don't have enough time to trade.but you have to conscient that if your robot margin your account you can only blame yourself for this lose not robot.because robot are programmed with mathematic that always follow logic positions

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    A presentment dealings operative dealings system is a material of newness handling operative that features operating choices. The most hot spiders for retail accumulation vent investors are developed around the Mt4 asps. These spiders run on mt4 as "expert advisers" and they can do anything from giving you a indication to place a administration, to placing and touching the disposal for you directly.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is a good idea to trade with this software but i can not use this robot because it is not trust able for me in my trading business,if the market move many points suddenly so this robot fails and you make many of loss in some time and it is very bad for you and your trading.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is usually too slower, 3 hundred % in a couple of and a half several years, my partner and i won't believe i am able to delay in which extended for making revenue, its slower along with nerve sing
    you can find EA's that produce revenue that adheres to that in just a few a few months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast