+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best person to act in time is flexible , There is no time limit , Here he was able to spend more time with his family .
    He does not need to go to the Office to trade in the Forex market , I saw one to spend a lot of time with his family .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes u agree with you forex has very adverse effect on relationships be it family or friends.when I am not trading my mind is always thinking about forex and I have really decreased interest in social activities and want to spend more time trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i like india fx is an unknown quantity at this point i like india fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the core aspects of the Forex it negatively affects our relationship including
    around it make uz isolated from them, always busy, and I have time to sit down with them and this is something very bad to be taken into account and his attempt to find a solution

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually friend,i think its impossible to affect social & family life. because forex is not a job,its a business & other matter its a online base business.you can do it part time base so why problem.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes both are important social and other is forex life don't compare two thing because they are quite different from one another if you are doing forex set your time first because you are doing job like a professional in the forex if you are not able to set your time i don't think that you are successful and better trader so set time first

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think so in a way, when you make a lot of money trading forex definitely it will effect your family life positively because there is money to spend and enjoy. and also if you end up not making money in forex , it will also effect a negative impact on your family. either way it has its own merit and demerit.

Banned soheltitu is an unknown quantity at this point soheltitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should know about time management.We have to keep some time for forex and also should keep some time to spend for friend and also for family.If we are not able to do this we will be affected with this.

Senior Member hasep is an unknown quantity at this point hasep's Avatar
    Thanks

forex

when it comes to Forex trading always have with relatives and friends, whenever I complain? Actually do our work is that the learning management also social life?

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and alwys have thebest way to make sure that people know how it really works. people should always be vigilant of what they are doing in these market.

Senior Member mywayforex is an unknown quantity at this point mywayforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul forex trading hamari family life ko distrub karti hai es liye app ko apne time ko manage karna chahiye aur apni family ko bi time deina chahiye kaun ke agar app aik limit se zaida work karo ge to app ki health bi demage ho sakti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)