+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 274 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member malingbesar forex is an unknown quantity at this point malingbesar forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must be . winner in our self. We must be good at time management, wife to joking and others for 15 minutes. All traders know that the Forex market is always open 24 hours, but not all of it good for trading, so from that time is not good for trading we use for the family. moreover not good if too long in front of the computer. preferably after one hour in front of the computer you go out or meet children,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tajroi is an unknown quantity at this point tajroi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must prepare ourselves for the parameters that apply to the existence of the routine. Make sure that Forex trading in any way affects the participation of the community in family life, as well as Parliament, to acquire the rights to the friends of. Internet marketing is, for the most part, his own family. And so the hard little impact on the commercial benefit of Forex currencies generally found as part of the Exchange. Thanks a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned juyarini is an unknown quantity at this point juyarini's Avatar
    Thanks
    depending on the trader. if he is able to set the time and share it, surely the family and surroundings will not be under-emphasized. being a trader is not meant to be always at the computer. There are times when we have to socialize

Senior Member rudolf is an unknown quantity at this point rudolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course it will affect our family and social life. as a permanent trader i should spend a huge time to trade and can no go out of my home. as a result there is a gap among my friends and it will affect on my health also. so i think that it is a market that give you but it is not free.

Banned musfiqur is an unknown quantity at this point musfiqur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is world wide business. It is change our economy position by Forex trading. Forex trading helps Many family to earn lot of money . They are financially happy.so i think Forex trading will affect social and family life.

Member bunglonfx is an unknown quantity at this point bunglonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on a trader can set the time in trade in trade is in need of time sufficient as a basis to initiate a trade but the trade was certainly no holiday and weekday so why do not we use it as refreshing as a couple

Member Moba.billah is an unknown quantity at this point Moba.billah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a normal matter that when you are in Forex trading then you are under pressure and you are not normal life with your society. I have seen that Some Forex traders dont like to walk out or talk with the outside of his room. He doesn't feel better in outside of his room. I think this is he affect.
    I am a learner till I am a dead man.

Banned shakiln is an unknown quantity at this point shakiln's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex markets in our Forex Trading ... Live Online Forex Trading action for the active Forex day ... Other factors may affect real trading results.Practice trading with live market data and ... Get answers from our experienced Forex ... The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial ...

Senior Member kakoli is an unknown quantity at this point kakoli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good money making business.nai actually ye bht hi easy or flexible business ha is ko zyda time nai dena parta is liye ye hamari social or family life par effect nai krta.is business k sath ap sab kuch kar skte han kun k ye kam time me ap ko zyda profit deta ha or easy or useful bhi bht hota ha.me is ko join kr k bht kush hn.thanks.....................................

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se agar ap forex trading business main apna aik time table bana lo tou phir ap her kam waqt per karo gay aur mere khayal se her time trading bhi thek nahi hai hamare forex trading business main health ka bhi khayal rakhen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 274 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)