+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 274 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear i strongly think that Forex is a great business it provide us good way of life with this business we able to earn good money and live happy life Forex is a great opportunity to earn money in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that if he can separete the side between forex and herlife i think it would affect nothing but it is human being that sensitive from many problem in life and bring it to their social life because i think it is very hard to separate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eniolaforex is an unknown quantity at this point eniolaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can affect if trader is always on the system every time and the family will be affected because trader may not have the time for family duties.trader need to learn the forex market in a simple way and earn big amount of money

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we do trading for 24 hours and do not give time to society and our family members then it would be a problem for us, we need to select and develop a trading strategy and need to trade with proper timings and should avoid trading for all the time

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, actually I do not believe that forex is affect our family and social life because it is very easy business and you can do it whenever you are at home and you can do it as a part time business so it not possible to harm your family relation.

Member opnsystem is an unknown quantity at this point opnsystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mistakes like avoiding money management when trading and avoiding greed is very helpful for the forex traders and they should always try not to make this type of mistakes. At the end they will be profitable for this.

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes most of the traders when do not follow the rules or have some set formula for trading it effects our social or family life mentally traders are tied up in trading and the ups and down in the market effect their mental level and increases the stress

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I strongly agree with you and I also think when a trader work hard in the Forex trade, then he earn a lot of profit and spend his life easily. It means that the trade is effecting on his social and family life. if you work carefully and with some planning on forex then you will not hurt your social life and family life.

Senior Member Umer Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point Umer Farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will effect if someone is not creating the balance.but i think there is no need to sit in front of screen for 24 hours. i think if some one select the suitable time and hours in a day and then trade in those particulars it will be more then enough.

Member mubashir2002 is an unknown quantity at this point mubashir2002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No not at all forex trading is not effecting you personal or family life. In normal life peoples do works in offices this work you can do in your house. The office working hours you can work in home then spare time give to your family and social friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 274 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)