+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi sar mujhi nhi lgta forex business hamary lye infects ho sakta hay because business forex ek bahut easy work hay bahut kam when men use sharpening wala is lye ham kahen kahe k hamari zindagi family ko koi dey sakta effect hy you work for sab k lye hay kam best time man lucky big dene wala aur sb k lye bahas asan is lye business forex major se bahut happy hon and mery rab foreign exchange trading ki male family life influences the magic, online foreign exchange business trading hi ap exchange trading experience foreigners or knowledge of the results of foreign exchange trading, because of the advantages of using foreign exchange or the life of a substitute for another currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kun to forex to the main trading hai big profit or fortunately he per family logo logo affects the main trading center so that the best income is the one that produces a hum log apni or the family apni to live without changing hain credits or living co set kr skt hain or income yahoo he hum logo to family per affects as well as the effects of forex trading our social and family life and the forex market is profitable and we generate good income in our forex market and when we work and produce in the forex business our trade give us good income easily and we make our lifestyle better in forex I do not think forex can affect our social ad family life . Trader need to give time to his family . Everything has its time . So trader need to trade when it is time for trade . Trader should not trade all day an trader have to take rest sometime .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bhai jan hamen as main dil laga karmihnat kara chahiy hai aor hamen ache se yan kee hamen as main har posts main quality dena ho gaa aor hamen ache se kam karna ho gaa aor hamen ache sse bi km karna ho gaa aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main agar kam karete hain tu as ki kadar bi kare tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee aor hamen as main mihnat karte rihna chahiy hai q k jo mihnat karta hai us ko mihnat ka phal zaror hi milta hai as liy jhamen as main mihnat se kam karna ho gaa aor haa jinho nee forex main kamyabi chahi wo hi as main kamyabi hasilkar sake gee yani as main mihnatkare gee tu hi kamyabi mile gy un ko aor hamen as main apne senior se poch kar hamen kam karna chahiy hai tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee as main

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is forex trading will affect our social and family life? i think no forex online business is very easy way for earning and learning therefore forex is great business and no time limit in forex business any time work in forex business ......... and no i think that no the forex trading did not effect on our lives in fact i think that the forex is the business that can come tour family together i think that the forex is the business from which you can earn the loot of the money from the forex trading and from the forex we can turn our dreams into the reality.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one type of online business and if you can do business properly then you can make a lot of money in trading and can also change your family and community. So, study business very well and do business seriously like a professional Forex trader so we can change everything. and I clearly think there is no double that the forex trading business is a real trading business and if you can do business right and also make big money from trading then you can change your lifestyle and also your community and family. So the Forex trading business is a great business that is changing our world.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. guys. its realy indeed great. things. Foreign trade trading has, There a many reputable systems to make capital-trading currency. Examine the industry and realize exactly once to trade all through the key .. time and yet again, been turned out to be a prosperous enterprise venture. In an on-line currency trading, many prosperous positions are being offered. and It hapened with me in the beginning but after some time i improved a lot now it not happening as my social and family life not efecte , i have make a schedule of time i never spend more then that tie on forex. after that i put SL and TP on my trades and sure i do not lose too much or get a reasonable profit aleast

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes some time it may be happen but not daily. I do not think so that the Forex trading effects the family and the social life. Forex trading is the very good for the every one. The person acn make the balance between the trade and the family and the social life. and yes i agree with you that some people during trade in forex business they cannot take time with thier family and friends but that is not good you should take time your family and friends.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is like any other business, so we have to treat this business properly so that it can generate profit and we can use to meet the needs of the household. I also have a dream to be successful in this business,
    and Yes forex trading affect our social life and family life, the forex trading can be changed our life the forex trading is very easy trading, the forex trading make money more so the forex trading can changed our life.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should prepare a plan for daily life timetable. To create sure that Forex trading isn't effected much on our social and family life. Our friends and our family have rights for taking attention. Traders should take out a few time for the relatives. How ever Forex trading effects a trifle as a result of we used to try and do work for obtaining profit in Forex. and we must be goods at times managements. moreover not goods if too longs in fronts of the computers. preferably afters one hours in front of the computers you go outs or meets children. wife to joking and others for 15 minutes. all traders know that the forex markets is always opens 24 hours.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is very best for our family and i think Forex trading and forex market is risky and market volatile business. So traders should learn first trading strategy and forex market well. Without learning forex lesson and forex trading strategy traders can not make profitable dealing in the forex market. So learning trading first is necessary. and No , Forex not affect my social and family life because i do our trade with proper time table . i give time to my family , friends and also our study . when we make strategy to manage our business and other things and do our trade with discipline we will manage all things and don't effect any things . my friend and family also support me to do this business . Thank you !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)