+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is affecting my family life, but I'm happy to markets on Saturday and Sunday closed in order to give time for family and friends......But during the days from Monday to Friday, I work, I'm not able to give time for one.........
    and YoU can swap in the forex marketplace with the sprucely ,it may amend our private sprightliness attribute.Two antithetic way and forex sector exchanged my own sentence so we do not mix forex in our sprightliness because it is conception dimension job.you do trading rattling for a programer and hit place in trading...tHaNk YoU

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes it effects my social life life. Sometimes to complete my daily target i have to give the time to this trade. in such case i ignored my family and i have no time to give proper time to them. So it is not in the regular it happens some time or sometime i feel relaxed. and Forex is the largest business in the world and all over the world people work in which Forex earning.Forex is easy way for earning and he easily change your life and your life style.only forex can affect on our social and family life.We can earn more income from here and enjoy happy life with family.thanks Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business making money fast. We must prepare a plan for our daily schedule. So that Forex trading does not have much effect on our social life and family. Our friends and our families have the right to pay attention. Traders must make time for their relatives. How Forex trading has little impact because we used to work hard to get profit on Forex. Good luck with your trade and yes it affects our social life but not family life, it's really a flexible business that doesn't bother you anywhere because you can do it anywhere / anytime. it maximizes your social activities and you know many things about your arrouding that you never knew before.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very much i don't go out too often and it becomes a barrier and works in different ways so we have to set the right path to the same as we trade and work well for some reason we have to decide what is best and well informed traded with information which is good and sometimes it's not polite to me too when we work with the source of the principle of rulling work and get good information and I think if we can trade in the market in a good way and control our emotions when trading then we can easily to get success in trading, we need to give time to our social life too and we can give time if we can trade with the right discipline.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen some traders who are always busy trading with Forex, their family members and friends always complain that they don't have time for them? Is it true or do we have to learn time management to manage our work and social life? and Forex trading so surely our family and social life can be affected. Initially a trader can face this problem due to lack of time and knowledge management. But over time, an experienced and skilled trader can handle it,

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best for students. We must prepare arrangements for the routine of daily life. To ensure foreign currency trading is not widely interrupted in our association with family life. Friends with our family include the right to be aware. The dealer must take time for relatives. How exactly the results of foreign currency trading are a little simpler because we I did the hard work when I benefited throughout Forex trading. and I think the forex trading business will affect our social and family life because we make money for our family. if our family is not happy with us then why do we make money. every forex trader must spend the same time in his family and business. he is not greedy in this business.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course trading of forex help us to actually create cash and finances is usually problem for family and social once we're asked cash then we will amendment our life and our problem that's of us so we foreverr from these problem forex is amazingly smart supply and likelihood to actually to be a rich
    and yes it already effect in my family. because most of my family member start trading at forex. and all member want to be a good trader. also all of my family member already post at forum for trading at forex.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can do always successful trade i So i think your success for your family and your social people good affect for your good help. So forex is life changeable business in the world. in forex market, so we can do huge earn in forex market. And success trader can financial help her family and her social poor people.
    and Any kind of work for sure will have its effect on the family and social life may it be the regular life or the forex trading life. Because when we are losing money we are depressed and thus less concentration towards family and if we profit good life for family.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dear, the Forex trading business can positively influence our social life. This is an amazing source to get money easily and comfortably. In my view and experience, Forex is the best way to produce without physical effort in this world for the modern and intelligent generation. and I believe that forex trading has taken every part of our lives with forex trading and then there are many things in society and most in the financial family and also how we get along with our families.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's about good quality friends. We must be good at managing time, all traders know that the Forex market is always open 24 hours, but not all are good for trade, so from that moment it is not good for the trade we use for families. especially not good if it's too long in front of the computer. preferably after an hour in front of your computer you go out or meet children, your wife jokes etc. for 15 minutes and not all of them will be like that, because some of them will have good time management, to control and make mangae their time for family, friends, relationships and other activities, because they know the time to trade then the market will have good fluctuations, and that means they make a schedule for trading and also for them,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)