+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1044

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have your won reason and also it can make you feel comfortable and this is a good thing and because i think that you can make max your trading with it\
    but for me, i prefer to choose scalping as my good strategy and scalping is profitable for me
    do the best we can

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Intraday trading has several advantages on other methods e.g swing or long trading, we close trade on daily basis so will have paece of mind - as a pair may remain range bound for few days and it giveus opporutnity to make profit multiple times, we are not charged any swap. And no fear to lose big due to overnight news.
    intraday system takes a long time since the day we also need to monitor and a little longer we wait the time is right for the position, so if we carry it too would be nice to use enough capital because it can survive many days to hold our position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
    I am really does not like interday trade cause it makes me very much mind pressures. I am always sit when effective news and forecast happened in daily trend, high effective news can move the pairs very fast, someone if take a right position then in small time frame he will get very good result.
    intra day trading thodi mushkil ho jati hai kyunki isme trader ko roz market ka trend pata lagana hota hai aur roz profit loss ki game khelni hoti hai jabki long term trading me trader ko 1 bar trade karne ke bad kayi dino bad use close karna hota hai.ye trading style zada acha mana jata hai kyunki isme kam pressure hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am really does not like interday trade cause it makes me very much mind pressures. I am always sit when effective news and forecast happened in daily trend, high effective news can move the pairs very fast, someone if take a right position then in small time frame he will get very good result.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intraday trading has several advantages on other methods e.g swing or long trading, we close trade on daily basis so will have paece of mind - as a pair may remain range bound for few days and it giveus opporutnity to make profit multiple times, we are not charged any swap. And no fear to lose big due to overnight news.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03), sajawal1 (2018-04-13), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading will give you more chances for winning money. BUt I will not suggest anyone to trade on intraday basis if he is so busy in his job and does not have much for trading. The daily chart trading is best suited for them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03), sajawal1 (2018-04-13)

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am an intra-day trader, I choose this style of trading because my every day goal is to earn 20 pip from each position I open, so other styles of trading can not do the same for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ezincenter For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03)

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose to intraday tradin because forex fluctuate daily so there is always a chance of profit as well. Intraday trading is suitable mainly for those who have a lot of spare time or for which they have become full-time trader
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sibali For This Useful Post:

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah I also think like that, with each trading day we will memorize and friendly to the market or trend ... Proverb also says "style can be as usual" .....
    So if we are often faced with the chart we will easily get the money in the forex market and will also get a strategy that fits with our own character,,,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leo For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as a trader have much time he can be a day trader.day trading is the most profitable strategy.since you will be very familiar with the daily attitude of the market and you will not miss the opportunities.and you can make money from any move of the market.you will only have to follow the daily trend.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)