+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 211 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2107

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually yes it is really a common prblm for all of us traders, so i think we shouldnt put more than 10% at risk per trade. then we can rela even if the price gets 5 pips close to the stop loss level. that is the benefit i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really my trading weakness if i must say, this fact is a thing that i am battling with many times now, i think that in such case you shpuld leave the system and go to where you can not find it for some times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good column and i anticipate every banker should apprentice this conduct and should chase the rules, the band-aid of the botheration is to stick with your stop accident and TP targets and let the barter run unless it hits your targets.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good topic and I think that for every trader should into consideration that the is known not to dropping the stop loss order to keep their money

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest mistake we do is not letting the profit in our trade ripe and immature closing puts a limit on profits while by opening trade we bear the same risk size. A right stop and target need to be tirggered at right time.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true, I earn a few pips and close out the trade because I want to catch it while it is still profitable. So do advise me to conru trading or take my profit and close that trading

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And how to send a good idea all the merchants, had to learn this discipline, and must follow the rules, the solution of problems, stay on target TP and stop-loss, is unless you hit your target is to be able to execute the transaction.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best situation and i reckon every bargainer should acquire this bailiwick and should arise the rules, the result of the problem is to adhere with your kibosh decline and TP targets and let the dealings run unless it hits your targets.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should be trading on system that defines our entry and exit from every trade
    either by take profit and stop loss or manually
    we don't have to enter the market or exit from it except when we have strong signal doing that
    not because of our fear or waiting for luck to turn our loss into profit

Senior Member ckkommoju is an unknown quantity at this point ckkommoju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always fix stop loss and take profit. I never close before that. I usually take profit at 10 pips and stop loss at 30 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 211 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)