+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye sab new traders ki mistakes hain kwh jab onko profit ho rha hota hai to wo foran profit trade ko cut kardety hain likan jab loss honey lag jay to ose long time tak wait kartu rehty hain our even keh Margin call ajati hai our yehi mistakes bohat pai jati hai traders mw hame in mistakes ko avoid karna chahye har situation me. Actually ye emotions trading hai so hame ose thk krna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Forex Trading main Trader ko profit gain karnay ky liay Forex Trading market kay rules ko follow karna hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main experience sy Trade karay aor Forex Trading main strong trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading main money management aor risk management thek kar kay Trading karay phr woh Trading sy long time profit earn karta rahy ga aor us ky losing nhy hogy
    With the very best move and of course the right recommendation, it is usually a prudent issue to actually have a profit. forex signals are thus means that to actually ensure the investor that the steps that they might be taking within the whole forex market within the whole coming days is fruitful. one of the error traders do is once they place Associate in Nursing order so that they predict that the market need to go that direction continually.and once some pull back happen they'll quit now then they will see that their canceled target are hit afterward.so we actually dont need to blame the market.we have to simply accept the character of the market and study on that.then everything are higher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Forex Trading main Trader ko profit gain karnay ky liay Forex Trading market kay rules ko follow karna hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main experience sy Trade karay aor Forex Trading main strong trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading main money management aor risk management thek kar kay Trading karay phr woh Trading sy long time profit earn karta rahy ga aor us ky losing nhy hogy
    With the very best move and of course the right recommendation, it is usually a prudent issue to actually have a profit. forex signals are thus means that to actually ensure the investor that the steps that they might be taking within the whole forex market within the whole coming days is fruitful. one of the error traders do is once they place Associate in Nursing order so that they predict that the market need to go that direction continually.and once some pull back happen they'll quit now then they will see that their canceled target are hit afterward.so we actually dont need to blame the market.we have to simply accept the character of the market and study on that.then everything are hig

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will hang ha k forex trading main experince or knowledge k bagher app apne emotions ko control nahi kar sako ge or emotions ki waja se he app kaam it too long thinking it will come back to profitability but I get scared and close it out so I end up losing more direction of my original trade. How can I learn ye sirf aese ho sakta ha k app es main experince or knowledhe hasil karo kioun k app ko pata pips pae take profit laga letey ho or hogh pip par loss utha letey ho And then, what�s really frustrating is that the trade ends up moving in the .

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly, dear you're right... I agree with you. One of the mistake traders are doing is when they place an order so they are expecting that the market have to go that direction always.and when some pull back happen they will quit immediately then they can see that their canceled target will be hit later on.so we really dont have to blame the market.we have to accept the nature of the market and study on it.then everything will be better.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to avoid such think then just control your feeling and your self when you trade. if you take profit quickly that mean you are afraid of the market and you don't trust on your strategy and your analyse which is a bad thing for a trader. you must let the market move and wait until you get your goal because you have really analysed well the market and all you need is a little bit of patience.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the very best move and of course the right recommendation, it is usually a prudent issue to actually have a profit. forex signals are thus means that to actually ensure the investor that the steps that they might be taking within the whole forex market within the whole coming days is fruitful. one of the error traders do is once they place Associate in Nursing order so that they predict that the market need to go that direction continually.and once some pull back happen they'll quit now then they will see that their canceled target are hit afterward.so we actually dont need to blame the market.we have to simply accept the character of the market and study on that.then everything are higher.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that most of the times , we wait for the stoploss to hit and take a huge loss, we come out of the profit making deals very early or at the first sign of false reversal, which does not allow us to take the full benefit of the profitable run. We should learn to use the trailing loss function judiciously to get some more out of the trades. yes this happens to me a lot . some times i close my winning trade too early because i`m afraid that i will lose , and then the market proceeds in my r way that i have earlier speculated , and i hate y self when that happens , and some times i wait for a loosing trade thinking that it`ll come back to profits but in a stead it reach the stop out level and a lose a lot of money but i`m changed now and i`m developing my own trading strategy ...

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am strongly support you, we must think how we react to it, and that one day does not happen again, that's the first capital, and with resolve and discipline, we will be able to control emotions and got results consistent profit, Forex is an investment, so-called iterative risk to. Humans do not want to lose in a trade, but if for example we have it. If a forex exchange trader wants to avoid taking profits too early, they should simply make sure that they are seting a stop loss and a ake profits in each trade and thus leave their trades to run till profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)