+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metal especially gold metal usually named as save heaven trading, because in any condition, gold could not move to lower price even now we know that sometimes gold get to low price,but on the future gold would make big movement then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we should keep on booking profit as and when we see it on our trades. But for any reason or may be you intend to invest for long term, i dont think there is any time limit in which you should close your trades and so you are free to keep your trades open for long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no any restriction on how long the position can be opened. If you think you can make profits and is your strategy in forex then you can opened it as long as possible, but in my opinion this is no a very good strategy.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure about this information as I have many Indian friends trading with UWC and they had no problem wiring money from and to their trading accounts.
    May be they meant making a forex market locally.
    Try them out www.uwcfx.com

but i heard again that most of the banks are not accepting the bank wire transfer from outside india in such businesses. and also according to rbi rules depositing money in foreign account for such business by an individual is considered as illegal, by the way can you refer your indian friends to this thread for discussion?

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can open you trade as much time you want but one condition you must have good balance in trading account .ability to hold loss if market very down according to order your open.so better maintain your balance .

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    app jo hai apni position kafi time tak open rahak sakta hain may nahi samjhta kay is may koi pabandi hai aur may na abhi tak nahi dekha hai kay is may koi pabandi hai.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont you have any profit target?I keep open my trade as long as it not hitting my profit target.Why i keep open my trade without any target?Is it a blind trade?

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time the time frame may determine how long we can open a position, if it is 5 minutes time frame, you better sit down to watch your trade or if it is 15 time frame sit down within 2 hours and make your money and close the position. but if it is hours it can take a very long time.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    I think that it depend on strategy, each trader have a strategy, some traders like to keep a position day by day, but some traders like to open and close a position in a day. For me i open and close a position in a day.
    all depends on the strategies we use, is the average novice trader safer play at the beginning of market opening and closing at the end of the market.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of couse you can open a trade as long as you like. if it wsnt allowed then how do you think it is possible for those big traders who invest by seeing monthly chart and keep the money in market for year or so and take profit together? it is completely normal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)