+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 200 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    For that problem I can't give an exact answer. Actually it will depend on the mental situation at that moment, I normally don't use the Stop Loss. I had kept a trade open for a 6 month time finally got profit of 1 pip.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very difficult to perform calculations for the better if you can not move the price of earnings forecasts, I close the trade manually and I do it for office again, but after the first analysis when the analysis was done and then make the position of order. If the investment is opened into a large sale and possibly make a profit much while I hold the investment longer intervals, there is no reason to ever hold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from what I know, there is no time limit to keep open a trading position. because there are many traders who hold positions for years. if you want trade like that, I suggest to do so on account of swap free, in order to further save you money.

Junior Member dutchbangla is an unknown quantity at this point dutchbangla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to raise your position then you wait for 2 month or 3 month.. The main thing is you have a patient and patient then you will improve your possition...

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we certainly before trading and open positions have been determine where the take profit and stop loss, so you will not lose too, because I think the loss due to incorrect detection of stop loss was found.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no exact time to spend to hold open position in forex trading because each trader has different style and has different
    analysis to current condition. As long as there is risk management to limit loss, so it's okay to hold position for long time because
    swing traders will hold position for long time too.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the account is swap disentangled then it will not hurt the trader as shaft . However few brokers mention it very understandably that a post can be opened for this period of time . If this is not mentioned you can remain staring your trade for myriad stop .

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How long we can have a position open?

I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    I thinks its depends on trading style. some trader trade in short profit. and some trader trade in long profit. but some time pair price up high or down long. then some position become harmful. then trader wait long time to back price. here swap is a factor, if trading account is swap free its better. otherwise its must painful.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    have never seen time limitations for a trade. But i think It is not a good trading practice to keep open trades for months. Because it requires huge capitals. Do trade for medium term or short term. It is profitable and also have low brain stress and low loses.
    as a beginner, we should be trading on a daily basis. profit or loss, you should selelsaikan in one day, so no overnight positions. you will be protected from distress or stress. always close all positions in a single day can make you more disciplined

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    yes some of the broker will permit for it.but do you thin if you will really let it open?l mean if you see your account is double already after 2 months will you still wait it to be zero the trend will make tops and bottoms always.so if a trader will not quit in right time then the winning trade can turn into looser trade.
    I don`t think that there is a time limitation in the account position opening, but don`t ever forget that if you are not using the swap free account, the swap can take everything without notice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 200 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)