+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    I heard that one trader kept his position for one year but his trade was in gold and from this trade he got huge money because we know that from the year of 2000 gold market is going continuous upward and i think it was big achievement for this trader.
    Gold trading is always going up and the market is good but I think the gold trade requires substantial capital investment in trading if the minor will be lost and can not compete there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard that one trader kept his position for one year but his trade was in gold and from this trade he got huge money because we know that from the year of 2000 gold market is going continuous upward and i think it was big achievement for this trader.
    The trader who left his positioned opened for a year must be a good analyst and should have done enough analysis to know that he was on the right track. I have never opened any of my position for anything more than 2 days because I hate when my account is floating in negative.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    like a money do not grow up, but to me as if we do not make the position too long because it makes a monotonous trade, our capital will also die at one point too long to wait for the trade and also not good, but that does not mean perfunctory only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i came to know that there is no limit for keeping our position but there are certain steps to be taken care of leverage and our risk/reward ratio and our capital must be some worthy to hold this leverage and some planning for long trade should be accomplished .

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pbelim View Post
    I don't think you need to wait for years to earn profits in Forex.As far as the question concern you may have permission to do so, but market may change any time once it was 3 times of your initial amount and at the other day it may become a big ZERO.
    Sure, it's no need to wait for years to gain profits in forex but it will need a lot of time to spend to realize consistent profits in forex
    because there is no one who could make good analysis instantly. It will need practices to realize it. And about open position in floating
    condition, I think it's better to give Stop Loss. I prefer to use it as limitation than using how long time to keep in open position.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you need to wait for years to earn profits in Forex.As far as the question concern you may have permission to do so, but market may change any time once it was 3 times of your initial amount and at the other day it may become a big ZERO.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to keep open a position for long time, you have to big balance. Because there are so rising and declining for long time.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea you can keep your trade for year after year it has no limitation but you have to be careful with your trade because any time any ting can be happened here, most of the expert trader long term trade to get a big profit from this market.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can hold an open position in which he depends on market conditions. If movement occurs a long trend, could have an open position until a month or even more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)