+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what trading style we use, if you are a scalper then it only takes less than 5 minutes to hold our open positions. But an intradays trader usually holds their open positions 24 hours a day. Longer is a swing trader and depends on us alone when I experience something like this then I will do this and be open continuously in creating this advantage then we will continue to do so by using or closing a position when it is profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

benazier (2019-11-17)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is absolutely no limit at all times when we allow our purchases and sales to begin. provided we now have a large perimeter to maintain your float. But when I defend. just because in my opinion, one day will surely rise again. difference, it is very clear that your place is usually opened because of this time frame. If this is not discussed, you can still start buying and selling yourself at unlimited intervals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no time limit and it depends on the trader that how long he wants the trade to remain open but if you have made a good profit from trading, it is better to close it than to lose all profits and trade the original capital too. In a swap-free account, the broker does not charge traders for open positions for a longer time, so if a trader feels that he wants to keep the position open, he can do it as long as he wants.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading online trading business ha. so that the main ic application koi bhi agreement open the other card is main yhe limit to the application ic agreement how come the regency does not open the rak sakt hain ap apni trad ko unlimited time to liye open the rak sakt hain. but because it's simple aisi hain jo contract ki hoti hain for the application ziada opening time nai rakh sakte forexample Croid oil, sugre gass etc. and there are no restrictions on your open trades but only one condition you must have enough capital in your account to hold your open trades. Apart from that there are no other conditions. The best option is to open a swap free account where there is no fee to open a long time trade.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy and profitable. As an example for me if my analysis is correct and I see that market trends will remain in the direction I have summarized my position, I leave it open until I win help. Because swap fees are charged so it's not a problem for brokers. If the account is swap free, it will not hurt the trader too. But some brokers make it very clear that a position can be opened for this time period. Forex, is there a time limit to maintain trading, say can I keep trading open for several years? Be careful ..

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आप कितनी देर तक अपना पोजीशन ओपन रख सकते हैं, इसके लिए कोई निर्धारित समय नहीं है। जब तक आपकी रणनीति आपको अपने पोजीशन को ओपन रखने की अनुमति देता है तब तक रखें। पूर्ण ट्रेडिंग प्रक्रिया में प्रवेश और निकास रणनीति शामिल होनी चाहिए।

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade small lots when you have large quantities. it is possible to leave it open for a long time. I think the broker will allow it, unless you close it or the broker is turned off. then what is your purpose. will you close it if you make a profit? and Forex is a good way to make money online. Some knowledge and experience is needed for this work. We provide strong margins to withstand floating. but I don't think that's an effective trading strategy. But some brokers make it very clear that a position can be opened for this time period. There is a situation and trade with caution.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once positioned in 3 weeks floating minus, but I didn't give up, swap free, because if I cut my margin loss and equity will be cut too, so, just wait until the price will return to my position and make a profit, but I confess in weeks 3 I cut the loss and I lost $ 50 org 50 pips, because I opened 1 lot position and the Trader traded ape to chahe utne din open rakh sakta hi jab not woh take profit yes stop loss if it touches na kar to, yes phir usko traders in Manually close the Na Karde. So that traders can exchange their accounts free of charge to use open trading with swap fees, swap accounts will be charged every day for daily swap fees, Lagega.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can long be able to have an open position for you forex trading it depends on your trading and your strategy so that you can take advantage and stop losses in effect and get money and time alone have taken positions and trades for forex trading. and Along with the remaining bands and candl esticsk I also use a number of specific indicators for trading medium-term positions. So it's always good to use a combination of two or more indicaotrs to just confirm the trend. So it's always good to use a combination of two or more indicators to just confirm t5en

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can have an open advantage for work. we tend to use open areas for work. we will only use locations that are open for work. You will be able to easily load jobs that are open to work but we tend to have to be careful in gaps in trading positions as a result of if we tend to be wrong unit in the Partner in the order of Care that is contrary to the position and direction of the trend, then we will experience a big loss , so here it is necessary to have intelligent analytical skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)