+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should know that you have the choice to close your position when you want and nobody can Interference in your decision , you can let your positions open for a week or a month or even a year , you are the only person who decide that but you should know why you let your positions open in the market and don't trade randomly. There is no limitation about how long you open it. Broker have no problem with it. You can use it when necessary. Even I also do it for many times and I never face any problem. So in my opinion there is no any problem if you do this. You also never charged for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    provided we have a strong margin to hold the floating. but I think that it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we've been able to close our trade if it is profit and open trade again to earn more profi merchant have a time who does not delimit. For example for me if my analysis is right and I saw that the market trend will remain in the direction I have summarized my position forex trader ess business me jabb takk chahe apne position ke saat me kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko usmein analysis karte rehna chahiye jisse wo apne positon me movement ko jaan sakein uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market research kar ke trading kar na hoga. Forex market me investment kar ke ap ko trading kar na hoga. Forex market Forex market me trading kar ne ke liye ap ko fundamental and technical both analysis sikh na hoga. Forex market is best online market. ye trader par depend krta hai kay wo kb tk apni position open rkhta hai main to forex main har waqt apni position ko open rkhta hon q kay position ko open rkhnay sai forex main mujhay bohot faida hota hai forex main mujhay is ki madad sai earn krnay ka moqa milta hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your position can be as long and can be open as long as you like because its that way that you are able to undestand your take profit, your trades can sometimes take long and never be that much really profound and for the good issues we know, it can take even a month so long as your trade take profit or margin is really able to handle the profit its all good to understand your trading style hanji forex trader apna order jabb takk chahe open rakh sakta hai,esme trader ko market me analysis karna hota hai aur ussi ke hisaab se chalna hota hai,trader esme sabb samajhkar chalenga aur control me rehkar trading karenga tabhi wo esme achha kar sakenga..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuke her forex trader ki apni trading strategy hoti ha tu wo us ke mutabiq he tarding ker ke profit hasil kerny ki oshish kerta ha agar ak trader ak trade open kert aha tu wo agar tu ye samj mi rakta ha ke wo is trade se kafi profit hasil ker skata ha tu mery khiyal se us ko apni trade ko open rakna chhaye. apni trading ko kis tara open and close kerna ha ye sub kisi bhi forex trader ki apni strategy and us ke trading style per depend kerta ha kuke kuch traders kuke is buisness mi abhi new hoty hien is ly wo kum profit per he apna trade close ker dety hien and lkuch experiene hony ki waja se swing trading kenry ko terjeeh dety hien.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek position ko hume zyada dair open nahi rakhna chahye hume chahye k hum ek position ko kum say kum he open rakha kare ta k us ki waja say hum kuch behter or achay way say long term trading seekh sake or samjh sake yehi koshish karnay say hum ko account secure mill sakta hai otherwaise hum kuch b hasil nahi kar saktay hain. daikhy mere hissab sai yai cheeze humy pehly decide karni hoti hai k kis time hum yaha par trade ko open kar sakty hain aur kis time closed kio k hum open tou kar laity hain magra yai bhi yad rahy k exit plan bhi hamary pass hona lazmi hai then he hum kuch better kar sakty hain yaha par ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ou can have a position open as long as you want we have, we have to understand we have the work and be better in rade we have to use the difference that we have on the we have ****ual trading spheres that stand for us when we wanna trade for these are the tings that work for us in a good intervals of trading forex we need to learn for the good issues of trading chance we have to trade

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), socer (2020-07-14)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak me nay seekha hai ek trades ko zyada dair tak open nahi rehnay dena chahye jitna ho sake hume samjhna chahye or dekhna chahye k hum kya kuch keay kuch kar saktay hain hume zyada say zyada cheezon ko apnay tor pay apnana hota hai or pher un pay chaltay howe samjhna hota hai k ta k hum kuch kar sake. You should know that you are the only person who decide when you close your positions , also you should know that you can have a position open for a year if you want but this depend on your analyzes and your trading style , generally I advice you to not keep your positions open more than 3 days because you are not an investor and the market fluctuates so much up and down.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

socer (2020-07-14), VGA (2020-07-12)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I know there has no limit of time. As long as you want you can have a position. There have so many traders who are doing long term trading. They open a trade for 1 week, one month, sometimes for 6 months. But if you have swap account then I think they will deduct money as swap. But there has no time limit. You can contact the support team for sure. your account is double already after 2 months will you still wait it to be zero the trend will make tops and bottoms always.so if a trader My experience had opened trading for 2 months and closed it after a profit, so long no problems. trend will remain in the direction I have summarized my position I leave open until I win the favor I want and it can last 3 hours or more.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A position can stay open for a minute, day, week , month or even an year or years, you can trade either long or short depending on your trading plan, as long as it is profiting then you can let the profits run for as long as possible but personally i prefer a short trade that am going to profit from now to save time and move onto my next trade thus making more over a short time rather than making the same over a long time.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)