+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 407 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    main to sab time frame he use karta houn kioun k es taran mugh ko trade open karne main kafi help milti ha mere khiyal main to ager app day trader ho to app h1 or h4 main he apne trade ko open karo karo ye app ki kafi help ho gi en se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you used a trading strategy for a day you can not analyze the market. But the best time is 30 minutes and 1 hour. Because in that time you can look at this place clearly the trend now in the market. If you use just as that one can never see the clear trend or the inverse of time you use too big you'll struggle to understand the trend of the market and when you can open a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    I agree. for that, I always look at the market with two time frames. The first is, TF H1, you can see the trend with this daily. The second is M15, which I always use to enter the market. if H1 and M15 are unidirectional, so I just entered the market.
    I prefer to use M15 and M30 Time Frame because I can use it for short-term trading and medium-term trading although I still
    combined with another types of time frame too sometimes. There is no time frame which is commonly used by all traders, each
    person has different view about one time frame.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    I agree. for that, I always look at the market with two time frames. The first is, TF H1, you can see the trend with this daily. The second is M15, which I always use to enter the market. if H1 and M15 are unidirectional, so I just entered the market.
    it would be better if we do an analysis on multiple timeframes at once. so give us an idea of ​​the price movement as a whole. but it also makes us become more confident with the direction of movement of various timeframes. as a confirmation of some of the timeframe, then we can get a better probability.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    Indeed many traders that use the same TF. but I recommend to always look up and down, making you even more to know, what is happening in TF big and small. remember the big movement started by small movements.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i prefer 1H time frame. because i don't think that the information we have within less than 1 hour period is not sufficient to open a trade with a target. but within 1 hour period we can identify the trend direction and hence can target on higher profits.
    Indeed many traders that use the same TF. but I recommend to always look up and down, making you even more to know, what is happening in TF big and small. remember the big movement started by small movements.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayl me agr roz faida uthana ha to 1H chart is the best,ku k ek din me 24 hours hote ha,or agr hm hisab lgaye to kafi trades ho skti ha is time frame me or 4H chart popular ha lekin or is wja se nuksan uthate ha ise use kr k forex starter

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    On day trading i like to follow H4 and D1 time frame. Because with this time frame i can easily get current market information for enter on market. I think H1 and D1 is best for every newbies for getting good information for entering on market.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Most of trader use 15m for the day trading because target of 10pips become easy while using this time frame but i think that H1 that i am using is the best one because i target 30pips and achieve that without any diffuculty in day trading.
    I also use the M15 timeframe for tradeing day. because I think using the M15 timeframe, I do not have to use a stop loss is too great. so they can keep the risk of trade remains small. but it can also give me the opportunity to enter the market every day.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you are beginner give half an hour to the demo account and if you are not a beginner its depend on you how much you giving time and how much you are earning made your timetable according to yourself if you are not a beginner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 407 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)