+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 407 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    day trading aur scalping dono same hain bass farak itna hain ki.. scalping main hum dinbhar main bahut order lete hain.. day tradeing main 1-2 order lete hain.. scalping main.. hum take profit target kam rahta hain. janha day trading main target 15-20pips ka rahta hain. isiliye .. common time frame day trading ke liye 30mnts time frame hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fadil is an unknown quantity at this point fadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion I am very comfortable trading daily. it is more efficient and more important; Indeed, Every trader has trading style of Its Own, the major goal is the same, are to Benefit
    Last edited by fadil; 2012-06-03 at 05:45 AM. Reason: I forgot some information

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading for the way I work basically adopted on Frame 1 hour, but the entry points to the transactions extracted from Frame 4 hours for the power of technical analysis in the frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    If I want to do day trading, I use the 1hr and 30 mins time frame. It gives the best signals for price movement during the day. Day trading will require accurate time to observe price movement and for your indicator to filter out the noise, this is why it is much better to use the 1hr time frame.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so. H1 Time Frame is important for references to make good analysis because H1 Time
    Frame will be needed for short-term and long-term method. For short-term traders, H1 Time Frame
    will be used to determine direction of price as trending movement. For long-term traders, H1 TIme Frame
    is used to open position.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    using the trading time frame should be adjusted with the strategy we use in trading.
    if we do scalping trading type, then the time frame of 15m or less would be more effective in its use.
    and should we also can use a different time frame to be able to see the trend going.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if anybody a day trader he can follow 15M, 1H and 4H chart. Because when these three time frame showing same direction, market trend is goes to most of the time same. Long term trader can follow 1D and 1W chart.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the favorite time frame on meta trader 4 is the 15 min time frame because it give a lot of signal for the day trader and for the scalper and this will lead to the a lot of pip and a lot of money in small time.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    time frames 1 H or 4 H are good for day trading, but they trader have to know the entry point for it and they they do not need to hold floating minus too big
    i used higher time frame to see the true trend when i trade with scalping
    i think so, although we are scalper we need higher time frame to see the true trend. if we already know the trend we can change the time frame to lower

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I included scalpers have heard that you are using a frame a minute to peel basically, if the trend has been the same view, it is the trade agreement will help to win a lot of the time frame of two minutes, is to open in 4 hours, it would be nice to see that traders look to the long-term trends to determine which direction is present.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 407 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)