+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 407 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 15 min time frame is good. It's even better if you do trading at the start of the day. As at the start of day the market is at its peak. So there are more chances of your success then any other time of day and also again use 15 min time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion , if you are an intraday trader it's better to use the 1 hour time frame or 30 minutes , for example if you analyze the market using the market profile you will work on the 30 minutes time frame , but remember to take a look to the daily chart to see the big picture and determine the current trend then you move to these frames to find a good entry point and always be with the big trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    common time frame for day trading hum ko iss sa koi fariq nhi parta iss leya leya hum ko iss sa koi fauida orr koi nukssan nhi hota hai prr kbi kbi iss sa koi faida ho ee jata hai agerr kise ko iss ka baray main information ho to

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m day trader and l prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves.but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are better since you will only need a few pips. I am very comfortable daily trading . as a reference for the open position is the time frame H1 and M15. I see the daily trend in H1, while the entry point for me to see in M15. if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai time dain gy kmyaab hn gy jb b free hnh kr skty kam prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are bette forex real krobar hai g so... many traders make trades daily, and the time frame commonly used are H1, but I prefer to trade on the time frame M15, because I try to do short-term trading, because I think, this trading system is very profitable, although at high risk. but I always believe I can be successful in the future

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is business me time frame ka use krna bohat important hai kyun keh hmari trades hi in par depends karti hai likan me jo keh intra day trader ho isilye me daily time frame se lekr 1h time frame use krta ho is se mujhy all time frame chart covered hojaty hain isiliye yehi best he.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap kis trah ki trading krna chahty hain os trah k time frame he set krty hain kosh trader scalping krty hain jin k luy m5 time frame use kua jata hai but man to 2 year sy h4 ka time frame use kr rha hion yah asha hai is man hum kosh long time ki trading bhi kr skty hain or trand k bhai dakh skty hain

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader established personal time frame and personal strategy so on u nation u would like to established u time along with u session time so i also established time with regard to trading through 12am to 9pm It�s very greatest time for myself on my nation, For day trading i feel using H4 and H1 time frame will elasticity a best render of the market. also one can use the berth second frames also to notice the past signal of the taste change and formation. But again if differs with the traders attitude and the strategy utilized also.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi kaha hai apne ki gar kisi forex trader ko day trading karni hai to woh H1 and H4 ko use karke kar sakta hai . Day trading mein trades kuch hours ke liye run karte hain to better analysis higher charts ko dekh kar ki ja sakti hai aur H1 aur uske baad H4 ko base bana kar ache trades nikale ja sakte hain aur fir profits bhi kamaaya jaa sakta hai .

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common time frames are 15 minutes, 1 hour and also 4 and 1 day for trend trading these is one of the best ways in the said trading world that time frames are very important and so when you look at the given market profficiency then you would understand that 1-5 minutes are for scalping and the 15 minutes- 1hour are for trading swings,and also when you trade forext trends these are good for everyone when we trade forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 407 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)