+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    It is good but unfortunate Zulutrade do not support instaforex as you can not attach your instaforex account to your zulu trade but also you can use forex copy trading and PAMM in instaforex better.

for that's when we can find out any rules set by the broker that we follow to be able to execute our strategy in this trade zulu, but we also have to pay attention to the rules of other brokers so that we can follow the program offered by this Zulutrade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dailyfxtrader View Post
    Imo, ones of the most profitable systems to follow out there are on zulutrade
    what do you guys think?
    It is good but unfortunate Zulutrade do not support instaforex as you can not attach your instaforex account to your zulu trade but also you can use forex copy trading and PAMM in instaforex better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dailyfxtrader is an unknown quantity at this point dailyfxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    It's better follow ForexCopy trader, coz investor don't have to pay for the loss movement signal

That's why I love forexcopy
    care to elaborate pls? you do not pay for drawdown but you should pay some subscription, right? i saw on the website that there is some Daily commission or commission to pay per trade opened... how is that better than my platform, where i have no comissisions or subscribtions fee, like ever?

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better follow ForexCopy trader, coz investor don't have to pay for the loss movement signal

That's why I love forexcopy

Quote Originally Posted by dailyfxtrader View Post
    what do you guys think?

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please can any one give us more information about this zulutrade ..?! because i heard lot speak about it but i didnt found some thing useful ..they give instruction to open position or what !! is it free !!?

Senior Member dailyfxtrader is an unknown quantity at this point dailyfxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I have never used this system and I dont know anything better of this system. Could you please share your experience about this system and how can I also use the system. I am really in terested on this system.
    why don't you open a demo and get a first grasp and then we can discuss it more ...
    p.s. demo is for free and non-binding ....(like other platofrms that want to get your credit card or dunno what else) I've treid quite others as well, but this one remains more profitable.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used this system and I dont know anything better of this system. Could you please share your experience about this system and how can I also use the system. I am really in terested on this system.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    bhai i dont think it is profitable because in zulu trade auto trade system there is high risk traders and they dont use stop loss, if some one have large amount of fund then he follow them otherwise risky to follow them
    this is totally wrong what you are saying.... I just made 868 bucks since the beginning of march and I am considers much of a chicken among the other zulu-followers since I'm not very risk exposed... Name: chart(9).jpg Views: 75 Size: 18.1 KB

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good but it is problem that you can attach your zulu trade account with specific brokers and instaforex not from them so it is better if you want to do that try PAMM system or forex copy system in instaforex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

what do you guys think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18