+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main kahan sy ye software ly sakty hon kiya ap mujhy sahi sy bata skty hain kuch es k mutalik explain kr skty hain kyun k main new users hun esi waja sy mujhy forex ka itna knowldge nahi hai jo apne diya hua kia wo free hai oska name kiya hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't like this method of trading even sometimes it works but you don't learn anything especially for beginners or beginners. I prefer to do everything myself and try everything until you find your mistake and you fix it and you know exactly how to benefit from the market and make some profit. So in general and always Manuel and individual work is far more important than offering an opportunity to robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-26)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP / USD is a pair to trade with
    this 15m time frame
    300-600 pips per month besides
    on standard
    UK server is better

For my trades, I always use them in the default settings and after I have entered me in trades then I manage the same manual - meaning I delete the EA and then manually handle the trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-28)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use FOREX robots. First of all I did not find a reliable robot. Secondly I want to have total control in my trading. That is why I trade alone. and Robots are good tools for making money without the effects of human emotions and this is the best thing about them, but I think if you want to learn and be able to work hard then you have to trade manually.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for the good and simple expert, I just downloaded it for myself and I will try to test it and rather than give my response. seems to be a kind of scalper, based on a short time frame. and it seems impressive, I will examine it and will also comment here again, maybe I suggest some changes to the EA such as adding Compounding, if this EA has some appeal ...

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is safe and there are many traders trading with relying on an automated trading system. You can depend on the automated trading process with a safe mind so don't worry. There is a high level of security with an automated trading system. There are no cheats or scams in the automated trading system. and automated trading is totally insecure because you never know when the robot stops working and you won't know how to get out of it, so don't use it.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    taking an open position in foreign exchange is the same as taking a risk on responsibility. mentioned with high risk will also get a large profit margin is still strong ... provided there is no problem with large risks in half. but the risk will be most dangerous for accounts that will experience a margin call. and forex is a very risky business and we always lose because of risk and you ask us to take risks and you cannot grant that 100% we can make money, so I think we can get money but we have handled risk but robots how can we dealing with risks in robots I can't get money with robots and I think we should avoid trading in large amounts so it's risky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-16)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every EA is good, because the creator is clearly not made haphazardly. They poured all the knowledge about forex into it. What's important is how to manage our money. and I don't like using EA robots or sometimes giving wrong results, I have tested one in the demo but several times it gives me errors or results that are not good but I don't know if it's because of EA or something else.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-08-15)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard that 85% of robots fall to make a profit. but in the beginning they got profit. but after two or three months they cannot make a profit.
    Someone said there are some paid robots that cost $ 200 or more and they work well. I am really confused using a robot.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the absence of a trader. but I think there are some limitations. only if you don't go don't have big equity & if there is a sudden move. and I don't use robots to trade and even recommend not to do it unless the robot you want to use is your trading strategy program. most robots are programmed to trade certain types of market conditions and therefore fail on others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast