+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 SMA ?Is it So important?

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is .. when everyone watches the same thing and rearranges their trades according to that then it becomes strong ... when high school 200 breaks in a moderate period then all trades pay attention to it .. and when everyone thinks the same thing you don't may think of something else ... and then how do we know everyone looks the same? is this reflected in the MA 200 indicator and price form? if this is what the trader will decide on the same thing, so the price will move as we expect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 high school support is usually used as a sign of resistance if the price is usually close to the confusion ma here we take a position on it if we buy high school otherwise it might help a friend and this is a good plan to move on. but with a higher time frame. and do old trades. with 200 pips profit-taking label. especially on low time frames a lot of the time you encounter fake signals .. so to avoid these fake signals you have to use a higher time frame. and the best is that you also join macd, so you easily know where to enter and exit. Thank you for sharing this trading plan. many traders get benefits like me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-30)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your teaching.Maybe you have showed me a very great strategy to use 200 SMA in my MT4 platform.If I can manage it better during my follow trading in forex,I think I will be glad to know its importance here.Wish you a success in forex.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, 200 high school, is very important in Forex trading for professional traders. So that the Aapko 200 is the same because of my forehead and Sabse Pehle Aap High School for all of us to go to Liye Kis Mein because of bahah Hai easy ho jayega. and je so that the hum 200 is simple ma or hum us to history check because we use kar hum ko combine kar indicator ko use karta ha humara best leay sickle ho sakhta ha we leay us ko he uses kara

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 simple moving averages (SMA) are considered as key indicators by traders and market analysts to determine overall long-term trends. The price level in the market which coincides with the 200 SMA is recognized as the main support when the price is above the 200 SMA or resistance when the price is below the 200 SMA level. So I do not agree to enter the market under the condition of the 200 SMA, maybe traders face loos because the market is in depression and recovery is possible after a long time .

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People are all out to generate income and add value to net property at this time when diving stocks and even giant banking institutions are experiencing terrible difficulties. It is becoming increasingly important for generations to save for their children, and for the more money they have in retirement. The world wide web and computers are powerful tools that serve the public to produce more property and to increase their bank balance today. There are several good ways to make capital and forex trading is one of them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-19)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use SMA 200 you can add Parabolic Sar with default settings as a stop loss limit. When there is a change in trend indicated by the 200 SMA then you are ready to order with a stop loss at the parabolic point. To determine SMA200 Take profit means to signal a change. and forex to my business daily trading karne to liye traders ko my daily market time dena hoga aur esme trend ko samajhna hoga kyunki trends to when he traded opn because of hota hai aur uske liye acha acha trading system bhi cahhiye

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-19), Muhammad_Arif (2019-08-18)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like 200 indicators of simple moving averages. I always use it. I really feel that every trader should use it. Then the trader must buy or sell. By combining this indicator with other indicators we can receive many benefits. and only for the 200 se average of the moves is very important hi where is my forex trading is liye bohat as a trader we are a favorite indicator where is jai hai lj mujhe sma high school 20 passand hain qk is seeing the best scalping trading hoti haai jnaab ggg

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Hi guys.
    Have you ever checked the forex analysis from the prefesstional traders in forex?
    have you ever seen the 200 SMA in the trend line there?
    What do you think about 200 SMA? Is it so important for us every trader in forex?
    I have found most professtional trader will say that the pair is under the 200 SMA pressure.We need to stare at this line?And so many questions about 200 SMA?
    What about You?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open