+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 719 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7185

Thread: Hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success!

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    pray it is good to keep our psychology that are not easily stressed brother. Especially if we've been exposed to loss and even MC. Therefore, it often makes our hearts to pray for calmer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hoping is wishful thinking and a worse form of speculating ... hoping that market will come to a certain direction just because you want it to ... is like directing and dictating the market. On the other hand, praying is not applicable in forex trading ... it is all a business of mind ... if you did something you thought about it and decided it yourself rightly or wrongly ... in both cases if anything goes against you you change the attitude of hoping to praying and that is even worse. Disqualifies you as a trader. Devise a strategy ... believe me, and you will be a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Many traders keep repeating the same mistake: They take small profits and let the losses run.

Hoping that losses will become profits by waiting a little bit longer is gambling. It might be appropriate once in a while, but in the long run, it ruins every account.
    Hope is not a good way of trading the forex market because hope and analysis are two different things. The best way to trade is to use your analysis and if the trade is going bad, then analyze again to find out if there will be a reversal soon. Always be sure to use your stop loss and take profit in all your trades.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i also agree with this point, the same incident happened with me when i was a beginner in forex . I started a trade and i was in loss . I thought if I will close trade right now and open a new trade it will cost me more due to broker commission, why not to continue the trade kya pata saara loss recover hoke profit main aa jau. But I was wrong I ended up blowing my all money....

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in Forex, only hoping and praying to God is not beneficial, adopting good strategy is essential.Right timing in trading is important.If a man waits for a long time after opening a new position and wait even the trade is in a loss to recover the loss, he may loss his whole capital.But many traders do this and pray for the recovery of loss and making profit.Sometimes fortune favors, but not for always, specially if the trader has small capital.But if the capital is huge,waiting for a long time is not risky rather beneficial, because there is a less chance of loss of whole capital.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by subashbks View Post
    right... i think most people do the same..they will think that if they wait more..the loss will change into profit... and sometimes it happens too..but not always... so trade without emotions and one should master the use of STOP LOSS
    Waiting for a losing position to turn into a winning position is like gambling in forex trading. If you place your trade in the first place, you should ensure that you have your take profit and stop loss level in place to ensure that you don't become greedy in the progress of the trade.

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the success in forex is guranteed and the loss too is not guranteed you have to make a strong strategy and you have to make a good analysis with a good management and hope you will make great result in the end , if trader use good experience he must get profit in the end.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right... i think most people do the same..they will think that if they wait more..the loss will change into profit... and sometimes it happens too..but not always... so trade without emotions and one should master the use of STOP LOSS
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i opine the artefact that promise success is to be excavation learned and head a well analysis and put a take for your trade beside let your emotions departed and you should be reassured and forbearing as untold as you can .and finally dont depend on luck or comedian .

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes friends, you are absolutely correct. yesterday I did that mistake and now my loss is about $70 in a single order. Everybody should follow this guideline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 719 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)