+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2664

Thread: Is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading all the time may cause us so many looses.some traders thinking that trading more can let him to earn more.trading at the right time can give us clear profit .but if we will trade when the market is not stable and has no direction.then our earning ratio will go down.we may trade much and make profit from some but we will also loose much.so at the end of the day we may close with loose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup timings to trade has signifcant importance, most of the time i found that opening long position late at night when market is about to close and closing them in morning pays offten similarly it is possible to get good profits in few moment itself when most of the markets are open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in perfect time is very important for scalper even long term trader ..without knowing the time frame of Forex it's not good to open any trade .in my opinion there is no need to trade every session ...one should follow a specific time session which can learn him discipline of trading

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the help of indicators and also we have to go for the analysis so that we can make the right time for the trading and win here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there is no specific handling and I think that the best time is a good chance to enter it does not matter when specifically
    If Gehdt a very good chance this is the best time for me but there are times of well-known that the market is calm and move slowly and Times of moving very quickly as

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-04), raza2018 (2018-07-08)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex?

As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who are wondering what is the best time to trade?Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

For me,I think trading in any time will be OK.Only if it can help us to make some profit,then it will be OK.

What about you?
    main to ye samghta houn k ham ko fore x trading main koi bhi time chose nahi karna chiye yene k es main ham ko apna experince he increce karna chiye takey es main ham ko jis time bhi enter houn profit ho bas yahi logic ha es main

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-04)

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, you must determine the appropriate time to conduct the transaction. to the volatile movements, you can trade as European and us sessions. if you trade without looking at market conditions, is not too risky. if you get stuck sideways, would be hard to get profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barkiman For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-04)

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babu For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-08-16), ntn (2019-09-04), qasimm (2018-04-20)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.
    Thank you so much for your opinions here.I think I have quite caught here.If we choose to trade at the volatile and liquid market.Then we can make more pips during its movement.I think I will follow your choice.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-18), ntn (2019-09-04)

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the strategy we use, if we just do scalping, the sideway is the right time (asia session) because of market movements tend to be stable at this session. If we use the daily trading, then I am trading in Europe and U.S. session, due to market movement is significant in this session

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-18), ntn (2019-09-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)