+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    nahi main to forex traing main kisi or se help nahi let ahoun main to forex trading main sirf or sirf apney he tareeqey se he trade kart ahoun or es se profit kamata houn main koi bhi account manage nahi kartahoun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    I've seen is owned by a professional trader. But I remain confident in the quality of myself and my skills got even though I am not a professional trader. All that can be formed with the trading hours and the experience we have in forex trading.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufanw1 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-02), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.

nahi gi main to sahi baat ha k forex trading ko free style se karta houn es liye main to forex trading main apney account ko koi khas mangae nahi karta houn es liye main to es main kafi dafa loss mainbhi gaya houn phr bhi main es ko manage nahi karta ye meri sosti he ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-02), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I I trade often realize my profit and loss as any trader normal and I try to learn from my mistakes and I have already given my account to a trader for a managed but the worst is what happened to lose everything I have and then I swore that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistakes this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wazwaz For This Useful Post:

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is no different even your trade managed by professional account. That s because the risk of loss still exist even for pro trader. I personally like to trade by myself since it's safer because my money controlled by myself not the other people who i didn't know.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmsblack18 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.

mara bahi main to is forex trading forum main newbie hoon abi amin to sirf post kara raha hooon is laya main na apna accont sit nahi ka ha or main both sara profit hsil karana chta hoon is layia man na abi kuch hsail nahi ka foex trading sa.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-02), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), sagar arain (2018-03-11), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.

main koi ek saak se houn forex trading main or main ne sahi baat ha e smain kafi loss bhi uthaya ha par ab main es main kafi expert ho gaya houn or main es main apne account ko kisi expert ki taran se manage karta houn or loss k chance kafi kaam ho jatey haen

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well
    Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to trade on our own.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-02), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), shazadhakeem (2018-02-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)