+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shankar_saha View Post
    Yes friend,we do want to enhance our trading skills in Forex.But I still need to earn lots of cash in Forex.As we have a tendency to don't have that a lot of cash i feel could also be it is a stronger selection for us to create more cash initial.When we have enough cash,I think it'll higher for us to trade on our own.
    We need better strategy on forex, once you know the worst possible Forex trading strategy, the one that is designed to maximize your losses over the long run, then you can reverse it to craft a strategy which does the exact opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, i more like to trade by myself cause we can learn to accept profit & also loss by ourselves & not blaming someone else if we get loss or margin call. So from experience we can be more skillfull.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it calls PAMM Account some time Pamm account give you good profit but due to market situation profit being decrease .there are many professional trader who earn good .if your try to This account minimum invest 500$

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i had opened a demo account first. and after that i opened a live account. i hadn't any help from the experts.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i havent. because that is my money, so the best i can do not to face losses is maximum i can copy trade the 'professional'. but i cant trust with my money giving to a complete stranger,that will be foolish

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never, because I wish to be accomplished in forex trading, so I administer my own account. although I am generally at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my ability grew. if I never accomplish trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes friend,we do want to enhance our trading skills in Forex.But I still need to earn lots of cash in Forex.As we have a tendency to don't have that a lot of cash i feel could also be it is a stronger selection for us to create more cash initial.When we have enough cash,I think it'll higher for us to trade on our own.

Member suvraislam is an unknown quantity at this point suvraislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i trade in profit and loss reason to mature me as a standing trader, I try to read from my mistakes and I all my bills for the financier to command them. But the pip action happened to everything I bed and I swore to myself that I was the winning and losing trade and to acquire from my mistakes and this is the person apiece money man is fundamental to retrogress trust.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i never given my account to any professional to trade, first i did not have big captial, though i feel it may be safer and more profitable for those with big capital to higher a proessional and make most possible returns form market due to professional skills.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the concept of managing our trading account by a professional traders is not good. Because we may not get any experience from that process. Because we never need to face any problem. So our trading skill will never improve. Only in emergency case we may take professionals' guide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)